Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT - transfer VHS tapes to DVD

Apologies for posting on this group, please point me towards a more
appropriate group if necessary.

I am considering ditching our old VHS tape recorder/player but we have
a few sentimental tapes of family weddings/special holidays etc which
we want to be able to play in the future. We have a DVD player only at
the moment. What would I need to do to transfer the home recorded VHS
tapes to DVD? What kind of kit do I need? Can I get it done
commercially?

Thanks in advance

Pete K.