Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Quidco and Screwfix

I thought Screwfix were on the Quidco list but it seems not....were
they ever in the scheme?
I keep forgetting to look before ordering online ...How do you remind
yourself ?....Piece of paper taped to your monitor ???

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Usenet Nutter wrote:
I thought Screwfix were on the Quidco list but it seems not....were
they ever in the scheme?

They used to be in about 5 years ago, then left, and I think briefly
went back in? But they aren't on the scheme now.

I keep forgetting to look before ordering online ...How do you remind
yourself ?....Piece of paper taped to your monitor ???

Yeah, I hate it when that happens! Back in the day I used to have my
link to Screwfix going via Quidco automatically, however I think they
changed things so that's no longer possible and it just comes up with a
'your quidco session has ended' or something.

I suppose what you could do is edit your browser favourites so that any
if you click on your regular online suppliers you just get routed to the
quidco site; and you can configure your quidco login page with your own
favourites. Bit of a pain when you're just wanting to browse rather
than buy, though.

David
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Usenet Nutter wrote:
I thought Screwfix were on the Quidco list but it seems not....were
they ever in the scheme?

Hmmm, they definately were in April as I can see a 20 quid cashback from
them in my account. Not there now though. That's pretty recent change
I think :-(

Looks like they aren't paying via topcashback either now:

"You can click through to Screwfix and purchase as normal, using the
button above, but please note that we are not able to offer cashback at
this time. We hope to be able to offer cashback on Screwfix Direct again
soon"

Oh well, yet another reason to use toolstation I guess.

Darren

Quidco and Screwfix Tim S UK diy 12 October 18th 08 01:13 PM
Screwfix becomes Fix Rod UK diy 14 September 18th 08 11:27 AM
SDS and Screwfix Samantha Booth UK diy 86 June 26th 08 10:28 AM
Screwfix Paul Williams UK diy 86 October 27th 04 09:03 PM
Screwfix PoP UK diy 28 March 12th 04 09:19 PM