Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Sparks

Default R63 Reflector bulbs

I am after a quantity of R63 reflector light bulbs...

Easy you may reply

BUT

I am after some energy saving ones!

I currently have 13 of the power hungry 60W things around the house, and
feel it would be far better if I replaced them all with an energy saving
equivalent (6 of them are in the kitchen, and seem to be always on!)

I have googled and googled until I am sick of googling, but all I can seem
to find is a 5w one (30w equivalent) which is way off the mark!

I need them to have at least 650 Lumens of light output, and have an ES/E27
cap

Is there such a thing out there!?

Sparks...