Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT There are now more Africans in England than in many Africancountries

There are now more blacks in England than in some African countries,
many of which are far larger than the UK. How far is England going to
sink before the people wake up and turn on the politicians
responsible?

The Taliban weather bunker busters, stealth bombers and tomahawk
cruise missiles and still they hold their ground, yet it seems all it
takes for the English to hand over their country is to be called names
like "racist" and they wither and yield their land, power and wealth.
What future England?

List of African countries by population:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._by_population

'Black British': http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_British

Britain: 1,727,000

Namibia 2,055,080
Botswana 1,815,508
Gambia 1,688,359
Guinea 1,472,780
Gabon 1,454,867
Mauritius 1,250,882
Swaziland 1,133,066
Comoros 711,417
Guinea 551,201
Djibouti 496,374
Cape Verde 423,613
Western Sahara 382,617

www.bnp.org.uk

BNP Immigration policy:

IMMIGRATION - time to say ENOUGH!

On current demographic trends, we, the native British people, will be
an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years. To ensure
that this does not happen, and that the British people retain their
homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further
immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal
immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement
whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the
opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a
generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the
countries in question. We will abolish the ‘positive discrimination’
schemes that have made white Britons second-class citizens. We will
also clamp down on the flood of ‘asylum seekers’, all of whom are
either bogus or can find refuge much nearer their home countries
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Divided by Diversity ˜º˜»˜º wrote:
There are now more blacks in England than in some African countries,
many of which are far larger than the UK. How far is England going to
sink before the people wake up and turn on the politicians
responsible?

The Taliban weather bunker busters, stealth bombers and tomahawk
cruise missiles and still they hold their ground, yet it seems all it
takes for the English to hand over their country is to be called names
like "racist" and they wither and yield their land, power and wealth.
What future England?

List of African countries by population:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._by_population

'Black British': http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_British

Britain: 1,727,000

Namibia 2,055,080
Botswana 1,815,508
Gambia 1,688,359
Guinea 1,472,780
Gabon 1,454,867
Mauritius 1,250,882
Swaziland 1,133,066
Comoros 711,417
Guinea 551,201
Djibouti 496,374
Cape Verde 423,613
Western Sahara 382,617

There are more whites in south Africa than there are blacks in Britain.

Tosser. Do we have to take all of them in exchange?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Divided by Diversity ??? wrote:
There are now more blacks in England than in some African countries,
many of which are far larger than the UK.

Best you **** off to Africa then.

Si

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
,
?B?RGl2aWRlZCBieSBEaXZlcnNpdHkgIOKYuuKYu+KYug==?=
writes
There are now more blacks in England than in some African countries,

Are they all Jewish with Germanic sounding names?

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Nov 10, 3:28Â*pm, Divided by Diversity ˜º˜»˜º
wrote:
..
There are now more blacks in England than in some African countries ........ snipped

..
It's not uncommon that there are often more people from a given
country or territory (large and small) living and working elsewhere.
And if elsewhere why not Britain; or Canada, or Australia etc.

For example some people feel there are far too many Brits.outside of
it!

And with a variation of the "Yanks go home theme" some feel it should
be "Britain; hands off please". Oh, I forgot there was the US War of
Independence and Britain's almost indecent haste getting rid of it's
colonies after WWII. OK; You can call it giving them their
'Independence' if you like!

As an example here in Canada there many of British origin/descent
along with many of French descent. In fact we speak English and French
as the two 'official' languages of the country. The previous
inhabitants, of this part of North America, the so called 'Indians',
Innu and Innuit are still not too pleased about the influx!

From Malta there are more people of Maltese background we were told,
living in Australia, than back 'home' on the islands of Malta. And
another large bunch in Canada too we were told! Similar situation in
Sri Lanka when was there.

Territorially there are many Scots and Welsh living and working in
England (maybe should send them home?).

And also territorially from the small province of Newfoundland and
Labrador, tenth province of Canada since 1949, there are said to be
more people of Newfoundland (That's Irish, Scottish, English with a
dash of other flavours mixed in) descent living elsewhere, world wide,
than 'back home'.

Of course, in each instance it all depends how many generations you
want to go back.

William the Conqueror 1066 and all that, came, saw and beat up on
Harold the Saxon. I guess the 'then current' inhabitants of the Tin
Isles were not too pleased? But people overcame it along with
absorbing Vikings and others.
..
By the way what happened to the Romans in Britain? I guess they got
absorbed into the mongrel population of Britain; of whom I am one by
the way!

So British, or ex-British, if you wish, here I am, living and working
for some 50+ years some 3000 miles from where I was born. Gee that's
not as far as it is across North America, about 5000 miles!

What's wrong with British society that it cannot once again absorb
some immigrants? Judging by BBC World News, one of the news service we
get here, British society has some problems but has a fine mixture of
some very competent people of different backgrounds.

BTW. While in the Middle east met a group of people from Al Jazeera
news; (Primarily the English news service) and they were an
interesting mixture of several nationalities and ethnicities. Seemed
to work beautifully; and in English too!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

terry wrote:
On Nov 10, 3:28 pm, Divided by Diversity ˜º˜»˜º
wrote:
.
[...]

From Malta there are more people of Maltese background we were told,
[...]

Some of my ancestors come from Scotland and the Welsh borders. Since
invasion of the UK was normally from Europe and pushed the existing
inhabitants north and west it is more likely that my ancestors were
Ancient Britons.
Many current occupants of England are invaders such as Angles, Saxons,
Normans, Romans etc.
Personally I do not care what race everyone is. Just get a bit fed up
with narrow minded bigots who would rather blame anyone but themselves
for their problems.
After 38 years continuous work I am jobseeking but I am not going to
blame anyone else for my problems getting another job.
If immigrants all got returned we would have to cope with a lot of
Canadians, USA citizens, Australians etc. What is wrong with a bit of
diversity? It makes the world go round.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot" wrote in message
o.uk...
Divided by Diversity ??? wrote:
There are now more blacks in England than in some African countries,
many of which are far larger than the UK.

Best you **** off to Africa then.

I detect a hint of UKRM'esque there somewhere ;-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Divided by Diversity ??? wrote:
There are now more blacks in England than in some African countries,
many of which are far larger than the UK.

Best you **** off to Africa then.

I detect a hint of UKRM'esque there somewhere ;-)

Cut through the crap to the logical conclusion and take no prisoners )

Si

Posted to uk.d-i-y

List of African countries by population:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._by_population

[...]

1.7 million in what is it now? say 60 million.

That's around 2.8%! Hardly an onslaught? And many of those probably
qualified as 'British' back in the days of the 'Jolly good old BRITISH
EMPAH, don'tcha know old boy ...?".

There's probably more of us Brits. than that elsewhere in the world;
fattening ourselves and feeding off the counties we live and work in!

And you know how numbers/statistics can be misused?

It rather reminds one of a a question asked of some Canadian which was
along the lines of;

"Well then; just how many (whatever it was), Germans, Buddhists, Jews,
Muslims, Lesbians. Methodists etc. etc. are there in

The answer being; "Can't tell you. We don't count people that way!".

But should have known when I saw BNP. Maybe the BNP could move to the
Dachau, or Belsen-Bergen areas. Probably free to do so as citizens of
the EU?

Find england friends [email protected] UK diy 3 November 14th 06 06:37 AM
ENGLAND-UKRAINE www.ENGLAND.KIEV.ua UK diy 6 February 26th 06 10:15 AM
england Graeme :\) Woodturning 1 October 3rd 05 01:23 PM
Trip to England S S Law NH Woodturning 1 September 14th 04 01:25 PM