Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default website just in Rs. 5000/-

In message
,
Mushrif Ali writes

Give Wings to your Busniss.

Our Team can design your website just in Rs. 5000/-

Hey, good price if it was in Rupiah

1 British pound = 15 425.4717 Indonesian rupiahs
Rates provided for information only - see disclaimer. More about
currency conversion.

Spamming ****

I offer, start to finish website design, redesign and maintenance,
graphic design, everything needed to put up an effective site. Let me
take the confusion out of the process.

Feel free to email or call me about any questions or concerns you may
have. I will do my best to make developing your website a painless and
hassle free experience!

Contact:
Mushrirf Ali
Mob. +91-9897007776