Posted to uk.d-i-y
jim jim is offline

Default draper booster pump - membrane/bladder or valve failure?

The draper booster pump that feeds our internal plumbing (hot and
cold) is playing up again - twice in the last 2 months or so the air
in the pressure vessel (the "other" side of the bladder/membrane) has
leaked. I don't know if it's leaked through the bladder into the water
or out of the inflation valve...
Anyone have similar experiences?

It seems I can buy a new membrane - what are they like to install? -
any gotchas?

How long should a new membrane last in an average domestic situation?

Assuming it keeps happening regularly = can anyone recommend an
alternative brand/product to replace the draper booster?

TIA
cheers
JimK