Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Sds drills at B&Q

I was after a new SDS recently and went to B&Q and found a sds + drill
called the macallister 950watt sds drill, about 4kg at a guess, not
overly heavy and easy to use, chisels with hammer, drills, drills with
hammer and just drills modes, blwo moulded case, 13mm standard drill
chuck and key all for £79.99p

I was going to go with the Ryobi 6y50 watt one for the same price, but
after holding one of these and having a play it felt built to last, and
more importantly drilled beautyfully and effortlessly. I put up a sat
dish today, effortless and mounted a ceiling hook for a punch bag for my
teenage son who thinks hes rocky this month, effortless.

So far day one gets the thumbs up from me, and for £79.99 a bargain I'd
say. Although I have never heard of the brand, so took a chance. Chap in
B&Q said there good, but thats the sales bod who no doubt doesn;t know
what day of the week it is.

Also comes with a 3 year guraentee.

Anyone any thoughts on this drill or macalister products ?

I'll have a little google of them now I think. But very impressed with
weigth and drilling capabilities, really is top notch.

Drills... Why? Joe AutoDrill Metalworking 24 October 19th 07 08:12 PM
SDS drills PJK UK diy 42 July 11th 05 02:20 PM
Oil Rig Drills [email protected] Metalworking 29 June 1st 05 07:10 AM
ANN: Decimal Equivalents, Drills, & Tap Drills For The Palm Carmine Castiglia Metalworking 0 January 13th 04 03:53 AM
SDS Drills [email protected] UK diy 37 November 6th 03 01:59 PM