in2minds

Default transformers...

OT maybe....

anyone know where I can get a mains transformer with DC output of 20v 4.5A
for under £50 ?

thanks
Les

Dave Gibson

"in2minds" wrote in message
OT maybe....

anyone know where I can get a mains transformer with DC output of 20v

4.5A
for under £50 ?

thanks
Les

I assume you mean a 240V ac powered DC supply.

If so try Maplin N83AT £39.99 inc VAT

http://tinyurl.com/rlz6

Dave

Roger Mills

"in2minds" wrote in message
OT maybe....

anyone know where I can get a mains transformer with DC output of 20v

4.5A
for under £50 ?

thanks
Les

I don't know about £50, but have you tried Maplins?

Roger

in2minds

just what I was looking for...

thanks Dave

Les

The Natural Philosopher

in2minds wrote:

OT maybe....

anyone know where I can get a mains transformer with DC output of 20v 4.5A
for under £50 ?

Transformers produce AC actually.....

thanks
Les