Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Screwfix and ebuyer?

My latest junkmail from screwfix has a link to a load of stuff on ebuyer.
Has the latter hacked the former or have they got into bed together? (In
which case, which of them is f*cked? :-))

--
John Stumbles

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , John Stumbles
writes
My latest junkmail from screwfix has a link to a load of stuff on ebuyer.
Has the latter hacked the former or have they got into bed together? (In
which case, which of them is f*cked? :-))

The company will henceforth be known as ...

Screwbuyer

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 23:50:47 +0100, geoff wrote:

The company will henceforth be known as ...

Screwbuyer

heh! ;-)

--
John Stumbles

A backstreet vasectomy left me sterile
Posted to uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:
In message , John Stumbles
writes
My latest junkmail from screwfix has a link to a load of stuff on
ebuyer. Has the latter hacked the former or have they got into bed
together? (In which case, which of them is f*cked? :-))

The company will henceforth be known as ...

Screwbuyer

Did you hear that Dire Straights and Chris Rea are merging? Going to to
call the band Chris Straights.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"John Stumbles" wrote in message
My latest junkmail from screwfix has a link to a load of stuff on ebuyer.
Has the latter hacked the former or have they got into bed together? (In
which case, which of them is f*cked? :-))

--
John Stumbles

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure

Screwfix, along with B&Q, belong to Kingfisher PLC. So the next
question is have Kingfisher now taken on eBuyer? There is certainly no
mention of it on their website.
http://www.kingfisher.co.uk/index.asp?pageid=1
--
Keith W
Sunbury on Thames

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 27 Aug, 09:23, "Keith W"
wrote:

My latest junkmail from screwfix has a link to a load of stuff on ebuyer.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
jim jim is offline

On 27 Aug, 10:46, AA wrote:
On 27 Aug, 09:23, "Keith W"
wrote:

"John Stumbles" wrote in message

My latest junkmail from screwfix has a link to a load of stuff on ebuyer.
Has the latter hacked the former or have they got into bed together? (In
which case, which of them is f*cked? :-))

--
John Stumbles

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure

Screwfix, along with B&Q, belong to Kingfisher PLC. So the next
question is have Kingfisher now taken on eBuyer? There is certainly no
mention of it on their website.http://www.kingfisher.co.uk/index.asp?pageid=1
--
Keith W
Sunbury on Thames
(If you can't laugh at life, it ain't worth living)

Ebuyer are a relative to Howden`s, the kitchen/joinery outlet, at one
point Ebuyer was trying to sell me its range of related rigid carcass
kitchen units , so guess joining with Screwfix is logical, ish.....

Adam

ISTR in recent months unspecifed "problems with our kitchen supplier
so no can-do" notices on our local Screwfux counter... could Ebuyer
have nearly gone bust and been offloaded by howdens to Kingfisher for
knack all naturally?

JimK
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 26 Aug, 23:50, geoff wrote:
In message , John Stumbles
writesMy latest junkmail from screwfix has a link to a load of stuff on ebuyer.
Has the latter hacked the former or have they got into bed together? (In
which case, which of them is f*cked? :-))

The company will henceforth be known as ...

Screwbuyer

--
geoff

I think they had a poor image at one time which would have made your
title somewhat descriptive. Apparently they improved?
Posted to uk.d-i-y
jim jim is offline

On 27 Aug, 21:36, cynic wrote:
On 26 Aug, 23:50, geoff wrote:

In message , John Stumbles
writesMy latest junkmail from screwfix has a link to a load of stuff on ebuyer.
Has the latter hacked the former or have they got into bed together? (In
which case, which of them is f*cked? :-))

The company will henceforth be known as ...

Screwbuyer

--
geoff

I think they had a poor image at one time which would have made your
title somewhat descriptive. Apparently they improved?

not sure if that's you mickey taking (? :) but for the record I think
they (Screwfux) are getting worse...

JimK
Posted to uk.d-i-y

John Stumbles wrote:
My latest junkmail from screwfix has a link to a load of stuff on ebuyer.
Has the latter hacked the former or have they got into bed together? (In
which case, which of them is f*cked? :-))

ebuyer junk mails are also advertising Screwfix

--
Corporal Jones
"I don't like it up me"

Screwfix becomes Fix Rod UK diy 14 September 18th 08 11:27 AM
SDS and Screwfix Samantha Booth UK diy 86 June 26th 08 10:28 AM
Thank you to Screwfix Bob Martin UK diy 0 March 2nd 07 02:47 PM
Screwfix --s-p-o-n-i-x-- UK diy 19 September 18th 05 10:29 PM
Screwfix PoP UK diy 28 March 12th 04 09:19 PM