Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Outside Lights

Don't know whats going on here, but I posted a question about outside lights
& the neither the OP or the 6 replies appear in my view of the group.

If I go to Google Groups & search. my OP is between the 'Would it be
possible to have' post and the 'What kind of fixing is this?' posts, but
with OE6 I don't see them?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:
Don't know whats going on here, but I posted a question about outside lights
& the neither the OP or the 6 replies appear in my view of the group.

If I go to Google Groups & search. my OP is between the 'Would it be
possible to have' post and the 'What kind of fixing is this?' posts, but
with OE6 I don't see them?

You could try un-subscribing and resubscribing I suppose.
--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
om...
Don't know whats going on here, but I posted a question about outside
lights & the neither the OP or the 6 replies appear in my view of the
group.

If I go to Google Groups & search. my OP is between the 'Would it be
possible to have' post and the 'What kind of fixing is this?' posts, but
with OE6 I don't see them?

Same title as a much older post? OE doesn't cope with that and you will need
to hunt back through the old threads to find it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
om...
Don't know whats going on here, but I posted a question about outside
lights & the neither the OP or the 6 replies appear in my view of the
group.

If I go to Google Groups & search. my OP is between the 'Would it be
possible to have' post and the 'What kind of fixing is this?' posts, but
with OE6 I don't see them?

I'm using OE6 and it doesn't appear here either. Curious.
--
Keith W
Sunbury on Thames

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Keith W wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message om...
Don't know whats going on here, but I posted a question about outside
lights & the neither the OP or the 6 replies appear in my view of the
group.

If I go to Google Groups & search. my OP is between the 'Would it be
possible to have' post and the 'What kind of fixing is this?' posts,
but with OE6 I don't see them?

I'm using OE6 and it doesn't appear here either. Curious.

I'm using OE6 *and* the same Usenet server (and ISP for that matter) as
Dave and they all appeared here. Curiouser.