Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Drivelite 24

Has anybody got any installation instructions for Marshalls Drivelite 24
lighting?

TIA, Peter

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Peter Andrews wrote:
Has anybody got any installation instructions for Marshalls Drivelite 24
lighting?

TIA, Peter

And there was me thinking Drivel-ite was another example of Dr Drivels
outpourings..
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , The Natural Philosopher
writes
Peter Andrews wrote:
Has anybody got any installation instructions for Marshalls Drivelite
24 lighting?
TIA, Peter

And there was me thinking Drivel-ite was another example of Dr Drivels
outpourings..

Thats how I first scanned it too ..,.

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Peter Andrews wrote:
Has anybody got any installation instructions for Marshalls Drivelite 24
lighting?
TIA, Peter

And there was me thinking Drivel-ite was another example of Dr Drivels
outpourings..

Thats how I first scanned it too ..,.

--
geoff

...but that doesn't help me. A friends 'electrician' has disconnected and
taken away the 'broken' PIR with the promise that he will sort it... Well
he hasn't, I simply have two 3way flexes sticking out of a rendered wall,
blue, brown and yellow/green (I nearly said earth - but it clearly isn't
from the voltages present). Marshalls want circa £160 for a replacement PIR
....and no it's not gold plated and the complete kit a few years ago was only
£400.

Peter

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Peter Andrews
writes

Peter Andrews wrote:
Has anybody got any installation instructions for Marshalls Drivelite 24
lighting?
TIA, Peter
And there was me thinking Drivel-ite was another example of Dr Drivels
outpourings..

Thats how I first scanned it too ..,.

--
geoff

..but that doesn't help me.

Doesn't, does it ?

but, there you go

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Peter Andrews wrote:
[...]

why dont you tell us what voltages are on the cables and what the
basic system is. You might get some useful feedback then.

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Peter Andrews wrote:
Has anybody got any installation instructions for Marshalls Drivelite 24
lighting?
TIA, Peter

And there was me thinking Drivel-ite was another example of Dr Drivels
outpourings..

Thats how I first scanned it too ..,.

Maxie, I thought you might. Have you stopped swearing ay people in the
street?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Peter Andrews" wrote in message
Has anybody got any installation instructions for Marshalls Drivelite 24
lighting?

TIA, Peter

Try here http://www.marshalls.co.uk/transform/contact/ for more help.
Marshalls have their own fitters for the specific products they use, but,
depending on what type of equipment that needs repaired / replaced, I would
think a suitable item could be found from elsewhere.

Is this something like an all-in-one light fitting and PIR? Is it a
separate PIR which controls several lighting units?

Need more input from you on what is actually the problem. We're not the
electricians who took the item off the wall, so we don't know what actually
is happening.