Posted to cam.misc,uk.d-i-y

Default Ethiopian kills white Canadian girlfriend

A jealous refugee was sentenced yesterday to life in prison without
parole eligibility for 18 years for brutally killing his Ryerson
student girlfriend—cutting her jugular vein and slashing his victim’s
face after she was dead.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=625713

Just learned of this after learning the other day of the 17 year old
white girl abducted in LA and forced to call her parents before she
was beaten to death by an African and of the Amy Lee Barnes laughter
and slashing.

Sometimes this is what it takes for progressive, tolerant, intelligent
women to understand what "stupid rednecks" are saying.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 01 Aug 2009 12:43:55 +0100, dave wrote:

Just learned of this after learning the other day of the 17 year old
white girl abducted in LA and forced to call her parents before she
was beaten to death by an African and of the Amy Lee Barnes laughter
and slashing.

Sometimes this is what it takes for progressive, tolerant, intelligent
women to understand what "stupid rednecks" are saying.

Can't figure the preverted "attraction" in the first place.

Or even spell it :-)