DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Paging Andy Champ (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/283316-paging-andy-champ.html)

Grimly Curmudgeon July 29th 09 11:49 AM

Paging Andy Champ

Was that you (an Andy Champ) on "Trash to Cash" yesterday?

ARWadsworth August 3rd 09 09:24 PM

Paging Andy Champ

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message
Was that you (an Andy Champ) on "Trash to Cash" yesterday?

Does the silence mean guilty?

Adam

Andy Champ[_2_] August 4th 09 10:47 PM

Paging Andy Champ

ARWadsworth wrote:

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message
Was that you (an Andy Champ) on "Trash to Cash" yesterday?

Does the silence mean guilty?

Adam

No it means I was on holiday all last week.

What's "Trash to cash"? (that's "No" BTW)

Andy

ARWadsworth August 6th 09 08:06 PM

Paging Andy Champ

"Andy Champ" wrote in message
ARWadsworth wrote:

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message
Was that you (an Andy Champ) on "Trash to Cash" yesterday?

Does the silence mean guilty?

Adam

No it means I was on holiday all last week.

What's "Trash to cash"? (that's "No" BTW)

It is a day time TV programme.

Adam

Grimly Curmudgeon August 13th 09 12:04 AM

Paging Andy Champ

drugs began to take hold. I remember Andy Champ
saying something like:

What's "Trash to cash"? (that's "No" BTW)

Similar junk tv prog to "Cash in the Attic", where people are portrayed
as willing to sell family heirlooms to fund the purchase of a brick bbq.