Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Paging Andy Champ

Was that you (an Andy Champ) on "Trash to Cash" yesterday?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message
Was that you (an Andy Champ) on "Trash to Cash" yesterday?

Does the silence mean guilty?

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote:

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message
Was that you (an Andy Champ) on "Trash to Cash" yesterday?

Does the silence mean guilty?

Adam

No it means I was on holiday all last week.

What's "Trash to cash"? (that's "No" BTW)

Andy
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andy Champ" wrote in message
ARWadsworth wrote:

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message
Was that you (an Andy Champ) on "Trash to Cash" yesterday?

Does the silence mean guilty?

Adam

No it means I was on holiday all last week.

What's "Trash to cash"? (that's "No" BTW)

It is a day time TV programme.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember Andy Champ
saying something like:

What's "Trash to cash"? (that's "No" BTW)

Similar junk tv prog to "Cash in the Attic", where people are portrayed
as willing to sell family heirlooms to fund the purchase of a brick bbq.

Webb Champ 3VH manual? jw Metalworking 3 April 1st 09 02:16 AM
OT Andy Rooney said on '60 Minutes' - Right on, Andy! metspitzer Home Repair 16 August 21st 08 11:13 PM
Paging Andy Hall Graeme UK diy 7 May 29th 07 08:41 PM
Paging Andy Luckman Dark Angel UK diy 2 July 29th 06 10:48 AM
Paging Andy Hall Dan delaMare-Lyon UK diy 9 July 19th 06 07:14 PM