Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance

Default OT Parents of murdered white teen leave LibLabCon's anti-Britain

http://www.independent.co.uk/multime...ing_43493t.jpg

THE parents of a murdered teenager have left the country - after being
intimidated by his killer's friends. Negroid 'Joseph Chin', left, was
convicted of killing Martin Dinnegan after a confrontation between
rival groups of youths in Islington, north London, in June last year.

http://www.islingtongazette.co.uk/co...A10%3A21%3A557

It just goes to show how Black on white murder and low level ethnic
intimidation fuels the white exodus from London and Britain. I think I
am speaking for a whole lot of people when I say, the scum which
commit this kind of acts. Should be hung from the tallest tree in the
village. That way others can see what happens when you kill one of
ours.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance

In article 6f76c504-7c48-4377-8cb9-d19028e63b42
@h31g2000yqd.googlegroups.com, Divided by Diversity ??? says...

I think I
am speaking for a whole lot of people when I say, the scum which
commit this kind of acts. Should be hung from the tallest tree in the
village. That way others can see what happens when you kill one of
ours.

Not really. Most of us aren't as illiterate as you.

--
Conor
www.notebooks-r-us.co.uk
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance

On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 11:55:48 -0700, Divided by Diversity ˜º˜»˜º mumbled:

It just goes to show how Black on white murder and low level ethnic
intimidation fuels the white exodus from London and Britain. I think I
am speaking for a whole lot of people when I say, the scum which commit
this kind of acts. Should be hung from the tallest tree in the village.
That way others can see what happens when you kill one of ours.

Did you write your random punctuation inserter yourself or did you
download it somewhere?

Mike P