Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default What to use on alloy wheels?

Anyone know what substance the hand car washers use to clean alloy wheels?
I can spend hours trying to get my alloys clean and they always still appear
grubby yet if I take the car into one of the numerous hand wash places that
have sprung up, they spray the alloys, leave for a few seconds and then
spray with a power washer and they come up good as new.

Also any recommendations for cleaning tar off the car?

Cheers

Steven.

Cleaning car alloy wheels chudford UK diy 4 September 27th 08 12:07 AM
HTS-528 Brazing Alloy [email protected] Metalworking 1 May 16th 06 01:44 AM
Pressure Washer for Alloy wheels JBK UK diy 3 September 10th 05 11:08 PM
Alloy Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 10 September 17th 04 12:33 AM
Ladder standoff, wheels or no wheels? Josey UK diy 10 September 2nd 04 11:05 AM