Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Elch D4

Hi.
Just ordered some of this stuff from screwfix.

79242 Elch D4 Polyurethane Wood Glue 750g

Anyone have any experience with it?

Arthur

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Arthur 51 wrote:
Hi.
Just ordered some of this stuff from screwfix.

79242 Elch D4 Polyurethane Wood Glue 750g

Anyone have any experience with it?

Yes, I've used it & found it very good indeed. Used it for half lap joints
in 4 x 4 posts attached to 6 x 2 decking joists (with a few bolts).

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

The Medway Handyman wrote:
Arthur 51 wrote:
Hi.
Just ordered some of this stuff from screwfix.

79242 Elch D4 Polyurethane Wood Glue 750g

Anyone have any experience with it?

Yes, I've used it & found it very good indeed. Used it for half lap joints
in 4 x 4 posts attached to 6 x 2 decking joists (with a few bolts).

True AOL mode. Me too.

Wear disposable gloves...

--
Rod