Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default B&Q + Screwfix

Just noticed that B&Q are selling Titan, Site & Erbauer power tools -
previously exclusive to Screwfix
http://nextday.diy.com/app/c/H102000...cussion+Drills

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tom Tom is offline

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
om...
Just noticed that B&Q are selling Titan, Site & Erbauer power tools -
previously exclusive to Screwfix
http://nextday.diy.com/app/c/H102000...cussion+Drills

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

I though B&Q and Screwfix were part of the same company?

Tom

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bob Minchin wrote:
Tom wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message om...
Just noticed that B&Q are selling Titan, Site & Erbauer power tools
- previously exclusive to Screwfix
http://nextday.diy.com/app/c/H102000...cussion+Drills

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

I though B&Q and Screwfix were part of the same company?

Tom

They are.

Bob

The Medway Handyman should have know that already - he gets all his supplies
from them, including duff Black and Decker drills.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Unbeliever wrote:
Bob Minchin wrote:
Tom wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message om...
Just noticed that B&Q are selling Titan, Site & Erbauer power tools
- previously exclusive to Screwfix
http://nextday.diy.com/app/c/H102000...cussion+Drills

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

I though B&Q and Screwfix were part of the same company?

Tom

They are.

Bob

The Medway Handyman should have know that already - he gets all his supplies
from them, including duff Black and Decker drills.

I expect he did. But until fairly recently, B&Q did not stock the
hitherto Screwfix-exclusive brands. It is interesting that they have
made this change now and may be indicative of changes afoot.

--
Rod

onset.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Rod wrote:
Unbeliever wrote:
Bob Minchin wrote:
Tom wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message om...
Just noticed that B&Q are selling Titan, Site & Erbauer power
tools - previously exclusive to Screwfix
http://nextday.diy.com/app/c/H102000...cussion+Drills

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

I though B&Q and Screwfix were part of the same company?

Tom

They are.

Bob

The Medway Handyman should have know that already - he gets all his
supplies from them, including duff Black and Decker drills.

I expect he did. But until fairly recently, B&Q did not stock the
hitherto Screwfix-exclusive brands. It is interesting that they have
made this change now and may be indicative of changes afoot.

Thank you Rod, you are bright enough to appreciate such things. Unbeliever
or Tanner OP isn't.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Unbeliever wrote:
Bob Minchin wrote:
Tom wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message om...
Just noticed that B&Q are selling Titan, Site & Erbauer power tools
- previously exclusive to Screwfix
http://nextday.diy.com/app/c/H102000...cussion+Drills

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

I though B&Q and Screwfix were part of the same company?

Tom

They are.

Bob

The Medway Handyman should have know that already - he gets all his
supplies from them, including duff Black and Decker drills.

Oh dear, it's the Tanner OP ****wit again. Or is it 'Squared' from your
attempts to use Google Alerts to slag me off all over the place? Face it,
you are not even capable of disguising your identity on a newsgroup.

How is the council house in a sink estate in Wales? How is the 15 year old
Daewoo you can't afford to repair? What's it like being a failure all of
your life? Only ever becoming a 'foremen' because you were useless at
anything else?

Whats it like being a sad **** who can only make feeble attempts to slag off
people who achieved what you only ever dreamed of?

******.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tom wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message om...
Just noticed that B&Q are selling Titan, Site & Erbauer power tools -
previously exclusive to Screwfix
http://nextday.diy.com/app/c/H102000...cussion+Drills

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

I though B&Q and Screwfix were part of the same company?

Ferzacerly.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Screwfix becomes Fix Rod UK diy 14 September 18th 08 11:27 AM
SDS and Screwfix Samantha Booth UK diy 86 June 26th 08 10:28 AM
Thank you to Screwfix Bob Martin UK diy 0 March 2nd 07 02:47 PM
Screwfix PoP UK diy 28 March 12th 04 09:19 PM
Screwfix Peter G UK diy 1 January 9th 04 10:44 PM