Posted to uk.d-i-y
JTM JTM is offline

Default Karndean query

Hello,

I've got a new room with underfloor heating and measuring about 11m x 4.5m
The screed has been down for about 6months and has a few fine cracks, but
otherwise seems all right. Room is to be used mainly as lounge, probably
with open kitchen area

I was thinking of Karndean as a covering and wondered if anyone has any
advice.

Plan was to PVA the screed before using high temp adhesive. Would I need
levelling compound?

Apart from angle grinder do I need any special tools?

John

--
John Mulrooney

Where did that tag line go?