Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 0509 UK Paid Survey

Date: 15 May 2009
Closing date: Until Quota Fulfilled

Survey about : UK Young Executives
Screening: Yes

Payout:$0.70 per verified survey complete
Survey Length:18 Minutes
Difficulty Level:15 (hard)
Demographic Criteria:
*Age: 25 - 99
*Gender: Both
*Ethnicity: ALL
Geographic Criteria:
*Country: United Kingdom
General Comments:
**Age 25+
**Industry Sensitive
**Have a University Degree
**50,000+ Income
**Read the current affairs pages of a newspaper (this can include
reading newspapers online) or watch news programmes on television (e.g
BBC News) or listen to news programmes on the Radio at least 4+ times
per week
**Watch business affairs programmes or read the business pages of a
newspaper or online at 4+ times per week

Feeling qualified? Go he http://paidsurvey.co.cc/2009/may/050...ng-executives/

Please be reminded that there is US$25 payout release before you make
any question in the website.

Want to subscribe to Paid Survey like this? Click here or copy paste
this link : http://groups.google.com/group/paid-survey-co-cc
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 15 May 2009 09:11:18 -0700 (PDT), "Admin KisahPanas.co.cc"
wrote:

You are joking?

Anyone with that standard of living would not bother to bend down to
pick up "$0.70", let alone waste 18 minutes of their time.