Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Temporary Removal of Alarm Keypad

Hi all

I am trying to re-furb the hallway which will involve plastering. This
means disconnecting the keypad and one passive.
The panel/keypad are Texecom Excel range.
I take it that I will have to power the whole system down and remove battery
for this?
Will this lose me programmed info on users, codes etc?
Any gotchas?
One thing I like about this panel/setup is that there is a bell access
feature. This allows the bell box jumper to be re-set without the need for
ear defenders.

TIA

Phil