Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Worx Sonic Crafter

Anybody ever found accessories for these anywhere?

Selling a nicely made tool with only two flimsy blades seems a bit of a
negative, but they appear to be doing it.

I cannot afford the Fein equivalent for it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Accidental wrote:
Anybody ever found accessories for these anywhere?

Selling a nicely made tool with only two flimsy blades seems a bit of
a negative, but they appear to be doing it.

I cannot afford the Fein equivalent for it.

Have you considered the Bosch PMF180? I'm well pleased with mine.

Larger B&Q's sell the blades, as do Axminster, although I've found Lawsons
to be cheapest.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:
Accidental wrote:
Anybody ever found accessories for these anywhere?

Selling a nicely made tool with only two flimsy blades seems a bit of
a negative, but they appear to be doing it.

I cannot afford the Fein equivalent for it.

Have you considered the Bosch PMF180? I'm well pleased with mine.

Larger B&Q's sell the blades, as do Axminster, although I've found Lawsons
to be cheapest.

Many thanks. I think there may have to be a return for a *malfunction*

Warwick Sonic III amp N_Cook Electronics Repair 4 May 10th 20 05:06 AM
Worx? The Medway Handyman UK diy 42 November 14th 08 04:32 PM
Argos Worx Sonic or Bosch PMF-180: which to buy Slider UK diy 15 November 5th 08 09:15 PM
Sonic Repellers for mice de_ja UK diy 22 May 29th 08 04:24 PM
Transcend MP3 + FM Player - T.sonic 610 - 1 GB [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 April 24th 08 06:05 AM