DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Home Automation, control your household lights and appliances over the internet (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/2746-%3Cadvert%3E-home-automation-control-your-household-lights-appliances-over-internet.html)

Owain October 18th 03 02:06 PM

Upright Piano Kit

"Gnube" wrote
| Thanks, & BTW, as long as you're here, d'you want to buy an
| upright piano kit Mister? Easy to assemble guv, honest! ;O)

"No need to wait in for delivery - fits through letterbox for your added
convenience"

"All mechanical parts included. Simply add your choice of wood panelling to
create an heirloom that will be treasured by future generations"

Owain

Gnube October 18th 03 08:56 PM

Upright Piano Kit

On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 14:06:03 +0100, "Owain"
wrote:

"Gnube" wrote
| Thanks, & BTW, as long as you're here, d'you want to buy an
| upright piano kit Mister? Easy to assemble guv, honest! ;O)

"No need to wait in for delivery - fits through letterbox for your added
convenience"

"All mechanical parts included. Simply add your choice of wood panelling to
create an heirloom that will be treasured by future generations"

Owain

I got just the thing for you too Sir, some loverly "only slightly used
at the outer and inner edges" Screwfix grinding discs they are 3.25"
and have a bore of 65mm! Some have very interesting "irregular" center
bores, very "art de beachcomber" some of them are, so they can be used
to make nice ornamental displays or earings also! ;O)

Take Care,
Gnube
{too thick for linux}

geoff October 18th 03 10:00 PM

Home Automation, control your household lights and appliances over the internet

In message , Gnube
writes
On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 01:04:06 +0100, geoff wrote:

Yeah, I've killfiled him

I totally agree with you, we might have our little flames from time to
time, but we all pull together

Thanks, & BTW, as long as you're here, d'you want to buy an upright
piano kit Mister? Easy to assemble guv, honest! ;O)

Upright piano kit?

I've got an upright piano, but it doesn't keep up with fashions, it just
sits there nekkid
--
geoff