Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Perfect Fit Pleated Blinds

Hi

Does anyone have experience of fitting so called "perfect fit" pleated
blinds to upvc windows?

Apparently these blinds come with a rectangular frame and attach to the upvc
window frame via the internal beading. They look very neat and can be
attached to panes that open inwards. We had a quote for our medium sized
consevatory from Hillary's which came in at 3000gbp which is seems totally
over the top.

Self-fit Perfect fit blinds are available at much more reasonable prices
from several online firms but I have a few concerns:

- how easy are they to fit
- how critical are the measurements
- how much variation in quality is there - I don't want to be landed with
rubbish,
- how small do they compact to when closed

So, has anyone fitted these and if so how easy was it and where did you get
them from?

Thanks
Jeff