Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default studio flat with electric water heating possible?

is it possible to use electricity as opposed to gas to heat water for
use by a sink ( in a studio flat). This will allow me to bill energy
usage by the studio flat seperately to electricy used by the first
floor. The studio has no gas usage. thanks in advanced
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mar 24, 9:56*am, Invisible Man wrote:
wrote:
is it possible to use electricity as opposed to gas to heat water for
use by a sink ( in a studio flat). This will allow me to bill energy
usage by the studio flat seperately to electricy used by the first
floor. The studio has no gas usage. thanks in advanced

Like the things linked to under Water Heaters bottom right of the page at:

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_Ind...Heating_Index/

Thats exactly what I was talking about (i think)
thanks
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article
,
writes
wrote:
is it possible to use electricity as opposed to gas to heat water for
use by a sink ( in a studio flat). This will allow me to bill energy
usage by the studio flat seperately to electricy used by the first
floor. The studio has no gas usage. thanks in advanced

Like the things linked to under Water Heaters bottom right of the page at:

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_Ind...Heating_Index/

Thats exactly what I was talking about (i think)
thanks

Unvented is recommended as it can use conventional taps, undersink will
be neater.
--
fred
Posted to uk.d-i-y

fred wrote:
In article
,
writes
wrote:
is it possible to use electricity as opposed to gas to heat water
for use by a sink ( in a studio flat). This will allow me to bill
energy usage by the studio flat seperately to electricy used by
the first floor. The studio has no gas usage. thanks in advanced

Like the things linked to under Water Heaters bottom right of the
page at:
http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_Ind...Heating_Index/

Thats exactly what I was talking about (i think)
thanks

Unvented is recommended as it can use conventional taps, undersink
will be neater.

Deffo unvented. Vented taps cost a piggin fortune & the users are forever
complaining about them dripping - which they aren't, they are venting.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mar 24, 7:59*pm, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:
fred wrote:
In article
,
writes
wrote:
is it possible to use electricity as opposed to gas to heat water
for use by a sink ( in a studio flat). This will allow me to bill
energy usage by the studio flat seperately to electricy used by
the first floor. The studio has no gas usage. thanks in advanced

Like the things linked to under Water Heaters bottom right of the
page at:http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_Ind...Heating_Index/

Thats exactly what I was talking about (i think)
thanks

Unvented is recommended as it can use conventional taps, undersink
will be neater.

Deffo unvented. *Vented taps cost a piggin fortune & the users are forever
complaining about them dripping - which they aren't, they are venting.

--
Dave - The Medway Handymanwww.medwayhandyman.co.uk- Hide quoted text -

thanks guys will def check unvented out