Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Barry Scott

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Marty wrote:
Barry Scott ran over and killed some Pakis today...

Just after he'd hit them, he apparently was heard to shout:

"BANG! and the dirt is gone."

Marty. May I direct you to the following clause in your service
agreement with altopia.com

Do we have to feed this particular troll folks?

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Marty wrote:
Barry Scott ran over and killed some Pakis today...

Just after he'd hit them, he apparently was heard to shout:

"BANG! and the dirt is gone."

Marty. May I direct you to the following clause in your service
agreement with altopia.com

Do we have to feed this particular troll folks?

No, which is why he's gone into my KF

--
The Wanderer

Everyone brings happiness.
Some as they arrive, others as they leave.