Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Getting paint off stone

There are far too many items here for me to check and my
search machine is US.
I need info about paint and stone and the separation thereof.
Can someone point me in the right direction please?

--
Jeweller
R100RT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jeweller wrote:
There are far too many items here for me to check and my search machine
is US.
I need info about paint and stone and the separation thereof.
Can someone point me in the right direction please?

???
Well how about this Search Machine for a start:
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups/search?as_q=paint+stone&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&num= 10&scoring=&lr=&as_sitesearch=&as_qdr=&as_mind=1&a s_minm=1&as_miny=2009&as_maxd=1&as_maxm=1&as_maxy= 2009&as_ugroup=uk.d-i-y&as_usubject=&as_uauthors=&safe=off