Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fitting an interior arch to replace a doorway

Dear wife wants to replace one of our interior doors with an archway. We
have plasterboard stud walls, so no load issues. I've done a cursory look at
the internet, and the most relevant site I found was this one:
http://www.curvemakers.com/installat...stallation.htm Which is in
the USA. (it came up in Google with the 'pages from the uk' selected).

Two questions:
Does anyone have any UK based supplier information?
Is this a straightforward DIY task, or do I need to get in a builder?

--

John