Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Car fuel consumption spreadsheet

"dmc" wrote in message ...
In article ,

8 year guarantee expected average life = 12 yrs.

Or 100k miles isn't it?...that's less than 8 years for many people

Average is 100K miles. City dwellers even less. When batteries require
replacement then more advanced batteries will be available to make the car
even better. If you changed a transmission in 10 years on normal car, it
would not make the car run better and cheaper.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 29 Jan 2009 14:41:45 -0000, Doctor Drivel wrote:

-------------------8. When batteries require
replacement then more advanced batteries will be available to make the car
even better.

More likely your expectations will have been adjusted (down).
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Bruce" wrote in message
"Doctor Drivel" wrote:
"Bruce" wrote in message
. ..

Thank God none of our buying decisions will be based on your drivel.

I am DR Drivel, I recognise drivel when I see it.

... when you look in the mirror.

Have you been invited top the their meet?

****ed again. And so early.

--
*The hardness of the butter is proportional to the softness of the bread *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
In article ,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
"Bruce" wrote in message
"Doctor Drivel" wrote:
"Bruce" wrote in message
. ..

Thank God none of our buying decisions will be based on your drivel.

I am DR Drivel, I recognise drivel when I see it.

... when you look in the mirror.

Have you been invited top the their meet?

****ed again. And so early.

Have you been invited top the their meet too?

;-)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Bruce" wrote in message
"Doctor Drivel" wrote:
"Bruce" wrote in message
. ..

Thank God none of our buying decisions will be based on your drivel.

I am DR Drivel, I recognise drivel when I see it.

... when you look in the mirror.

Have you been invited top the their meet?

Please eff off as you are plantpot.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bruce" wrote in message
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
In article ,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
"Bruce" wrote in message
"Doctor Drivel" wrote:
"Bruce" wrote in message
. ..

Thank God none of our buying decisions will be based on your drivel.

I am DR Drivel, I recognise drivel when I see it.

... when you look in the mirror.

Have you been invited to the their meet?

****ed again. And so early.

Have you been invited to the their meet too?

He is founder member and chief Plantpot of the uk.d-i-y Lunatic Association
(affiliated). He arranges the meets.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Bruce wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
In article ,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
"Bruce" wrote in message
"Doctor Drivel" wrote:
"Bruce" wrote in message
. ..

Thank God none of our buying decisions will be based on your drivel.

I am DR Drivel, I recognise drivel when I see it.

... when you look in the mirror.

Have you been invited top the their meet?

****ed again. And so early.

Have you been invited top the their meet too?

Yup. I'm the original flowerpot man.

;-)

--
*You! Off my planet!

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
Have you been invited to the their meet too?

He is founder member and chief Plantpot of the uk.d-i-y Lunatic
Association (affiliated). He arranges the meets.

A meeting of your admirers on here could be held in a phone box. A Dinky
one.

--
*How much deeper would the oceans be without sponges? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Baker" wrote in message

Engine could be something like a 70 bhp diesel

Oh my God!!!!!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Doctor Drivel wrote:
Have you been invited to the their meet too?

He is founder member and chief Plantpot of the uk.d-i-y Lunatic
Association (affiliated). He arranges the meets.

Please eff off as you are a plantpot!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Bruce wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
In article ,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
"Bruce" wrote in message
"Doctor Drivel" wrote:
"Bruce" wrote in message
. ..

Thank God none of our buying decisions will be based on your
drivel.

I am DR Drivel, I recognise drivel when I see it.

... when you look in the mirror.

Have you been invited top the their meet?

****ed again. And so early.

Have you been invited to the their meet too?

Yup. I'm the original flowerpot man.

Yep!