DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Window Friction Hinges (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/269657-window-friction-hinges.html)

robgraham January 25th 09 05:09 PM

Window Friction Hinges

Where can I find details of the size of hinge against the window size
- Screwfix for instance do them from 200 to 600mm and the windows
involved are 700mm and 900mm high ?

Thanks
Rob

PeterC January 25th 09 06:23 PM

Window Friction Hinges

On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 09:09:08 -0800 (PST), robgraham wrote:

Where can I find details of the size of hinge against the window size
- Screwfix for instance do them from 200 to 600mm and the windows
involved are 700mm and 900mm high ?

Thanks
Rob

If you dig in this site it has all sorts of details.

I need some(thing) because some of the plastic friction pads have split and
the window tries to fall out of the froame!

http://www.handlestore.com/frictionhinges.php
--
Peter.
It's not rocket science, you know.