Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Nokia batteries?

The battery in my Nokia fone is starting to play up. Any online sources for
replacement?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The battery in my Nokia fone is starting to play up. Any online sources
for replacement?

I got a genuine SONY ERICSSON BST-30 BATTERY K300 K700 Z500 BS7
battery on ebay from 4onesexpress for £2.98 including shipping.

Highly recommended as they say.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
m...
The battery in my Nokia fone is starting to play up. Any online sources
for replacement?

http://www.m-99.co.uk/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Brass Monkey" wrote in message

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
m...
The battery in my Nokia fone is starting to play up. Any online sources
for replacement?

http://www.m-99.co.uk/

Ignore that, they're £7.85

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:
The battery in my Nokia fone is starting to play up. Any online sources for
replacement?

several, but I forget which I used last.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
m...
The battery in my Nokia fone is starting to play up. Any online sources
for replacement?

Ebay and search

Last one I had was £1.99 INC post !

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:
The battery in my Nokia fone is starting to play up. Any online sources for
replacement?

I've bought a couple of phone batteries from ebay sellers in the past,
which purported to be genuine items (other than the stupidly low prices)
but they turned out to be utter rubbish - one died completely within a
few weeks, the other's charged 'life' rapidly fell to below that of the
original, knackered battery which I'd bought the ebay version to replace!

It seems difficult to avoid the 'fake' versions on ebay...

David
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:38:53 +0000, The Medway Handyman wrote
(in article ):

The battery in my Nokia fone is starting to play up. Any online sources for
replacement?

I've been very pleased with these:
http://www.mailorderbatteries.com/

--
Mike Lane
UK North Yorkshire

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Lobster" wrote in message
The Medway Handyman wrote:

snip
It seems difficult to avoid the 'fake' versions on ebay...

David

Agreed, bought one just before Christmas. Totally duff.
Fortunately the eBay UK powerseller apologised & refunded without a quibble.
Nothing lost except time, which is always precious.

Nick.