Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Telly aerials

My flat seems to have multiple telly aerials. One in the loft (possibly an
FM radio aerial), one on the back and one on the side IIRC. One of them
picks up Freeview well, and the other's don't. What's my best bet to get the
signal round to the other rooms? Coax around the outside of the flat?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Coax to attic into booster feed all rooms from booster or
for sky split coax from back of sky box(normally in living room) run one to
tv other to booster in attic then as above

Peter

"Doki" wrote in message
My flat seems to have multiple telly aerials. One in the loft (possibly an
FM radio aerial), one on the back and one on the side IIRC. One of them
picks up Freeview well, and the other's don't. What's my best bet to get
the signal round to the other rooms? Coax around the outside of the flat?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Doki wrote:
My flat seems to have multiple telly aerials. One in the loft (possibly
an FM radio aerial), one on the back and one on the side IIRC. One of
them picks up Freeview well, and the other's don't. What's my best bet
to get the signal round to the other rooms? Coax around the outside of
the flat?

Bring the good cable into the loft. Fit a distribution amplifier and
route the coax feeds to each room from there.

Bob

TV aerials Julian UK diy 10 July 22nd 07 04:40 PM
Connecting 2 aerials together andrewpreece UK diy 24 August 31st 05 11:10 PM
OT Rabbit's Ears TV Aerials [email protected] UK diy 12 June 29th 05 11:45 PM
aerials - again :-( [email protected] UK diy 78 January 27th 04 11:37 AM
Loft aerials Colin Wilson UK diy 47 December 10th 03 07:54 PM