Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to everyone

I have packed my tools up for two weeks and I am off to the pub.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
m...
Merry Christmas to everyone

I have packed my tools up for two weeks and I am off to the pub.

Adam

Thank you and a A Merry Chrismass to all

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote:
Merry Christmas to everyone

I have packed my tools up for two weeks and I am off to the pub.

There is a special brew called "Santa's Revenge".

Wipeout.

Should see you into 2009 like someone left their finger on the fast
forward button. ;-)

--
Adrian C
Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote:
Merry Christmas to everyone

I have packed my tools up for two weeks and I am off to the pub.

That's me done as well. Got the 'on call' deal from the uni, 29, 30, 31 -
and with luck I'll get paid to stay at home.

Seasons greetings to all.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman coughed up some electrons that declared:

ARWadsworth wrote:
Merry Christmas to everyone

I have packed my tools up for two weeks and I am off to the pub.

That's me done as well. Got the 'on call' deal from the uni, 29, 30, 31 -
and with luck I'll get paid to stay at home.

Seasons greetings to all.

Yea - Merry Xmas to you all.

We're offline for a couple of days - staying with friends - no turkey
related exercises in alchemy for me this year!

I'll stick to the general alchemy instead.

Cheers

Tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y
GMM GMM is offline

And a Merry Christmas to you and everyone here.

Wish I was off down the pub too....It's the MIL's for me....

Thanks to everyone / anyone who has offered advice during the year.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote:
Merry Christmas to everyone

I have packed my tools up for two weeks and I am off to the pub.

Adam

Seasons greetings to all.
And may the group be as constructive in 2009 as it has been over the
last year

--
Corporal Jones
"I don't like it up me"
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24 Dec, 10:25, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:
Merry Christmas to everyone

I have packed my tools up for two weeks and I am off to the pub.

Adam

Merry Christmas to all on this group.

Thank you for all helpful information you have given.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 10:25:48 GMT ARWadsworth wrote :
Merry Christmas to everyone

Greeting all - it's Christmas Day here and the sun is shining!

--
Tony Bryer, 'Software to build on' from Greentram
www.superbeam.co.uk www.superbeam.com www.greentram.com

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , ARWadsworth
writes
Merry Christmas to everyone

I have packed my tools up for two weeks and I am off to the pub.

Yup - shut up shop on the dot of midday - down the pub, home and slept
it off (I should have had some breakfast !)

Chill out until the 5th Jan

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Tony Bryer
writes
On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 10:25:48 GMT ARWadsworth wrote :
Merry Christmas to everyone

Greeting all - it's Christmas Day here and the sun is shining!

As in

"Christmas in Australia is Christmas in paradise,
Christmas in Australia is basic-ly, bloody nice,
Bruce is goin' steady with Sheila,
And Sheila's goin' steady with Bruce,
And if you ain't got a Xmas suntan,
Yer a Pommy and you ain't no use!"

by Roaring Jelly - 'Christmas in Australia.'

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

ARWadsworth wrote:
Merry Christmas to everyone

I have packed my tools up for two weeks and I am off to the pub.

Adam

Not a drop (yet) - but I'll still wish you all happy Christmases - and
best of luck in the sales...

--
Rod

onset.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote:

Merry Christmas to everyone

I have packed my tools up for two weeks and I am off to the pub.

Adam

Merry christmas everyone. Hope you get the tools you wanted!

NT

Merry Christmas Doctor Drivel UK diy 1 December 24th 06 10:05 PM
Merry Christmas [email protected] Home Repair 0 December 26th 05 01:31 AM
Merry Christmas everyone Ophelia UK diy 3 December 22nd 05 04:30 PM
Merry Christmas Gerald Miller Metalworking 0 December 24th 04 10:04 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL I C U Woodworking 1 December 23rd 04 12:32 AM