Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wickes/Hitachi

Wickes had a book of vouchers recently, one of which was for 50% off Hitachi
power tools 15-19 December.

Went in yesterday - not a single Hitachi power tool left in stock. Notes on
all the display models 'Sold Out'.

Spose it was a bit of a bargain.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21 Dec, 13:53, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:
Wickes had a book of vouchers recently, one of which was for 50% off Hitachi
power tools 15-19 December.

Went in yesterday - not a single Hitachi power tool left in stock. *Notes on
all the display models 'Sold Out'.

Spose it was a bit of a bargain.

And yesterday was the 20th.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
Wickes had a book of vouchers recently, one of which was for 50% off
Hitachi power tools 15-19 December.

Went in yesterday - not a single Hitachi power tool left in stock.
Notes on all the display models 'Sold Out'.

Spose it was a bit of a bargain.

And yesterday was the 20th.

I didn't go in to buy a power tool, I went in for some taps & happened to
walk past the power tools. It was an FYI post.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
Wickes had a book of vouchers recently, one of which was for 50% off
Hitachi power tools 15-19 December.

Went in yesterday - not a single Hitachi power tool left in stock.
Notes on all the display models 'Sold Out'.

Spose it was a bit of a bargain.

And yesterday was the 20th.

I didn't go in to buy a power tool, I went in for some taps & happened to
walk past the power tools. *It was an FYI post.

I shall consider myself I-med )

Hitachi M12V vs Hitachi M12V2 Joe Woodworking 0 February 21st 08 11:41 PM
Wickes 10% off. The Medway Handyman UK diy 4 September 27th 07 09:26 PM
RIP Wickes EricP UK diy 120 June 29th 07 07:39 PM
Wickes plumbing/. Matthew UK diy 3 March 17th 06 04:59 PM
Wickes two mcb RCD CU [email protected] UK diy 7 December 27th 05 11:13 AM