DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   this is car rear view camera (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/266870-car-rear-view-camera.html)

David Q December 16th 08 02:17 AM

this is car rear view camera

Hi, friend,
this is car rear view camera
it is installed on the back of a car.
pease see its installation effect,
special design perfect for VW Touran car
http://picasaweb.google.com/david200...05755299321538

It is connected with car LCD monitor.
it can catch all the surroundings behide a car.
So,
a driver can see all the surroundings behide a car,
when he parks a car in a parking lot.
in a word,
A driver can use it to park a car accurately and safely.
Thanks.
David Q

Email:
MSN:

Skype: grace-dv
Guangzhou GRACE Technology Co., Ltd.
www.gracegd.com

gazz December 16th 08 03:18 AM

this is car rear view camera

"David Q" wrote in message
Hi, friend,
this is car rear view camera

can you stick it up your arse and post the photo's please? as that seems the
best use for it.

FFS, a rear view camera for a car, they have a mirror and a rear window, if
you cant park with that then you shouldent be driving,

Dave Liquorice[_2_] December 16th 08 09:23 AM

this is car rear view camera

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 03:18:10 -0000, gazz wrote:

FFS, a rear view camera for a car, they have a mirror and a rear window,
if you cant park with that then you shouldent be driving,

That depends on the car, tiddly little things(*) you do have reasonable
rear visibilty. But if there is a tiddly little thing behind me, like
parked in normal car park layout, I can't see it in any of the mirrors. If
some **** is driving rather close all I might be able to see is the top of
their roof.

(*) Smaller than say a Ford Focus.

--
Cheers
Dave.

dennis@home December 16th 08 09:25 AM

this is car rear view camera

"gazz" wrote in message

"David Q" wrote in message
Hi, friend,
this is car rear view camera

can you stick it up your arse and post the photo's please? as that seems
the best use for it.

FFS, a rear view camera for a car, they have a mirror and a rear window,
if you cant park with that then you shouldent be driving,

Technically they are illegal too, I bet the screen isn't turned off when the
cars not in reverse gear.

Tim Downie December 16th 08 10:10 AM

this is car rear view camera

dennis@home wrote:
"gazz" wrote in message

"David Q" wrote in message
Hi, friend,
this is car rear view camera

can you stick it up your arse and post the photo's please? as that
seems the best use for it.

FFS, a rear view camera for a car, they have a mirror and a rear
window, if you cant park with that then you shouldent be driving,

Technically they are illegal too, I bet the screen isn't turned off
when the cars not in reverse gear.

Easy enough to power the camera from the reversing light supply I would have
thought. Replacing a number plate light with a camera might result in an
MOT failure though (unless it's a camera *and* a light).

Tim

David Q December 16th 08 11:03 AM

this is car rear view camera

On Dec 16, 5:23*pm, "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:
On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 03:18:10 -0000, gazz wrote:
FFS, a rear view camera for a car, they have a mirror and a rear window,
if you cant park with that then you shouldent be driving,

That depends on the car, tiddly little things(*) you do have reasonable
rear visibilty. But if there is a tiddly little thing behind me, like
parked in normal car park layout, I can't see it in any of the mirrors. If
some **** is driving rather close all I might be able to see is the top of
their roof.

(*) Smaller than say a Ford Focus.

--
Cheers
Dave.

yes.
our car rear view cameras have a license light.
The camera is installed
at the place of a license light, instead of a license light.

The camera's power is from reversing light DC12V.
DIY handy installation,
for your nice car
please take good care of your nice car when parking it

neverwas[_3_] December 16th 08 12:29 PM

this is car rear view camera

Replacing a number plate light with a camera
might result in an MOT failure though (unless it's a camera *and* a
light).

Yes, certainly ought to result in a failure. Even if there are 2 lamps,
failure of one to work should fail the test.

Then there's the insurance: possible wriggle room for any insurance
company if they find the car was rear-ended.
--
Robin

Grimly Curmudgeon December 16th 08 01:28 PM

this is car rear view camera

drugs began to take hold. I remember David Q
saying something like:

Hi, friend,
this is car rear view camera

**** off.

Adrian C December 16th 08 02:05 PM

this is car rear view camera

David Q wrote:
Hi, friend,
this is car rear view camera
it is installed on the back of a car.
pease see its installation effect,

COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING IS FORBIDDEN ON UK.D-I-Y.

Spam reported.

There is an 'Report Abuse' link next to each of the pictures.

--
Adrian C

Alan Braggins December 16th 08 04:07 PM

this is car rear view camera

In article , Tim Downie wrote:

Technically they are illegal too, I bet the screen isn't turned off
when the cars not in reverse gear.

Easy enough to power the camera from the reversing light supply I would have
thought.

That seems to be the usual setup.

Replacing a number plate light with a camera might result in an
MOT failure though (unless it's a camera *and* a light).

Don't do that then.

Stephen Howard December 16th 08 05:01 PM

this is car rear view camera

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 18:17:56 -0800 (PST), David Q
wrote:

Hi, friend,
this is car rear view camera
it is installed on the back of a car.

It is connected with car LCD monitor.
it can catch all the surroundings behide a car.
So,
a driver can see all the surroundings behide a car,
when he parks a car in a parking lot.
in a word,
A driver can use it to park a car accurately and safely.

I want my money back...

http://moronland.net/media/pictures/opps.jpg

--
Steve ( out in the sticks )
Email: Take time to reply: timefrom_usenet{at}gmx.net