Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Worx?

drugs began to take hold. I remember geoff saying
something like:

In message , Owain
writes
The Medway Handyman wrote:
Doctor Drivel wrote:
I've used French letters, not red ones.
What a shame your dad didn't...

Maybe he did, but they leaked

Like father, like son, eh ?

Tip: Don't store condoms in the hacksaw drawer.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember "dennis@home"
saying something like:

If everything is "otherwise equal" they will perform identically.

The 12V motor needs to deliver the same amps x turns as the 24V motor to
give the same "power".
It has twice the AHr capacity so it is quite able to do so for the same
time.

The 24V one could deliver more amps x turns as the 12V but then it wouldn't
last as long.

Exactly. Just look at the battery size required for a mains drill -
Dinorwig, ffs.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 23:32:27 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

Utter and complete bollox.

Yes, I misread the question. I did not realise it was a simple
argument about battery capacity.

And frankly my reply did give a clue that I was answering a different
question. There was no need for the kicking to death!

Apologies to the OP. The rest of you can get stuffed.