Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default CH Thermostat Position

At present I have my CH Wireless Thermostat situated in the Hall . I
am about to replace the hall rad and am wondering if this is the best
place for the thermostat.
Is there an ideal place to fit it and what are the reasons for
fitting it in one area as opposed to another ?
I know about not having a TRV on the rad(s) in the room where the
thermostat is .I have one rad in the hall,one in each of two bedrooms
and two in the living room .One is in the kitchen but will soon be
either moved or done away with altogether as it doesn't really get
cold .

Correct position of thermostat for central heating Mike P UK diy 19 October 3rd 07 07:46 PM
Lathe position Canchippy Woodturning 7 June 2nd 07 03:52 AM
Fridge thermostat - Off position Martin Home Repair 6 April 19th 06 10:39 AM
Mid-Position 3 Port Valve - Hot Water (A) position & OFF - but HW flow to boiler? Clivedodd UK diy 3 September 9th 03 12:53 AM