Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Even funnier....

For when you know that job "On-Site" will take much longer than
expected..................

http://www.thebrowncorporation.com/

Quite useful in Dave (MHM) van I reckon....

;-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

RW wrote:

http://www.thebrowncorporation.com/

£15 for a cardboard box? I wonder what it arrives in?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

RW wrote:
For when you know that job "On-Site" will take much longer than
expected..................
http://www.thebrowncorporation.com/

No doubt you'd be looking at a fairly big job then.

--
http://www.GymRatZ.co.uk - Fitness+Gym Equipment.
http://www.bodysolid-gym-equipment.co.uk
Posted to uk.d-i-y

RW wrote:
For when you know that job "On-Site" will take much longer than
expected..................

http://www.thebrowncorporation.com/

Quite useful in Dave (MHM) van I reckon....

;-)

Is it wrong that I am tempted to buy one?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember "RW" saying
something like:

For when you know that job "On-Site" will take much longer than
expected..................

http://www.thebrowncorporation.com/

FFS, fifteen quid for a cardboard box? They're having a laugh.
Anyway, everybody has a built-in outside lav - called a squat, but
heaven forbid anyone in the suburbs might have to risk getting their
arse in contact with Ma Nature when they're outside their comfort zone.

Whole ****ing thing's a joke.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 08 Nov 2008 12:47:27 +0000, Grimly Curmudgeon

drugs began to take hold. I remember "RW" saying
something like:

For when you know that job "On-Site" will take much longer than
expected..................

http://www.thebrowncorporation.com/

FFS, fifteen quid for a cardboard box? They're having a laugh.
Anyway, everybody has a built-in outside lav - called a squat, but
heaven forbid anyone in the suburbs might have to risk getting their
arse in contact with Ma Nature when they're outside their comfort zone.

Whole ****ing thing's a joke.

I see the emphasis appears to be on its use at festivals...but if my
experience of the food at such events is anything to go by then you
can do just as well with an empty lemonade bottle and a steady hand.

I can supply these, at a cost of a mere 10 Guineas, with each bottle
hand decorated with a photograph of the X-Factor judge of your choice.
For an extra 2 Guineas I'll supply a packet of needles too.
( NB: Bottle plays theme from 'The Third Man' when full ).

Regards,

--
Steve ( out in the sticks )
Email: Take time to reply: timefrom_usenet{at}gmx.net
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"RW" wrote in message
For when you know that job "On-Site" will take much longer than
expected..................

http://www.thebrowncorporation.com/

Quite useful in Dave (MHM) van I reckon....

;-)

The site even has a Technical Support contact. :-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 8 Nov, 10:24, "RW" wrote:
For when you know that job "On-Site" will take much longer than
expected..................

http://www.thebrowncorporation.com/

Quite useful in Dave (MHM) van I reckon....

;-)

And how did you find that - just *what* were you searching for ?

Rob
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
et...
RW wrote:

http://www.thebrowncorporation.com/

£15 for a cardboard box? I wonder what it arrives in?

Knowing MY luck, it would arrive in a cardboard box ... (£15 for p&p).

I wonder if they do a product demo DVD???

You know what I say? ****s for ****s sake.

Dave

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Dave
writes

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
net...
RW wrote:

http://www.thebrowncorporation.com/

£15 for a cardboard box? I wonder what it arrives in?

Knowing MY luck, it would arrive in a cardboard box ... (£15 for p&p).

I wonder if they do a product demo DVD???

You know what I say? ****s for ****s sake.

Of course, you could integrate it into your act

Get it wrong and you would be deep in the ...

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 8 Nov 2008 10:24:25 -0000, RW wrote:

For when you know that job "On-Site" will take much longer than
expected..................

This is far more respectable:

http://www.bumperdumper.com/bumper2.htm

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"robgraham" wrote in message
On 8 Nov, 10:24, "RW" wrote:
For when you know that job "On-Site" will take much longer than
expected..................

http://www.thebrowncorporation.com/

Quite useful in Dave (MHM) van I reckon....

;-)

And how did you find that - just *what* were you searching for ?

Nicked from another NG actually............and I don't know what the OP was
looking for.....Perhaps somewhere to s(h)it ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message
drugs began to take hold. I remember "RW" saying
something like:

For when you know that job "On-Site" will take much longer than
expected..................

http://www.thebrowncorporation.com/

FFS, fifteen quid for a cardboard box? They're having a laugh.
Anyway, everybody has a built-in outside lav - called a squat, but
heaven forbid anyone in the suburbs might have to risk getting their
arse in contact with Ma Nature when they're outside their comfort zone.

It looks better than the empty PVA carton I had to have a crap in last week.
I would have used the portaloo but the locals had fired it the night before.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Stephen Howard wrote:

I see the emphasis appears to be on its use at festivals...but if my
experience of the food at such events is anything to go by then you
can do just as well with an empty lemonade bottle and a steady hand.

You'd need more than a steady hand to crap into a pop bottle....

--
Criticising the government is not illegal, but on investigation often
turns out to be linked to other offences

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Steve Walker" wrote in message
Stephen Howard wrote:

I see the emphasis appears to be on its use at festivals...but if my
experience of the food at such events is anything to go by then you
can do just as well with an empty lemonade bottle and a steady hand.

You'd need more than a steady hand to crap into a pop bottle....

Some sort of glove would be a good idea too. Preferably disposable, and
maybe recyclable of course.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 9 Nov 2008 18:43:18 -0000, "Steve Walker"
wrote:

Stephen Howard wrote:

I see the emphasis appears to be on its use at festivals...but if my
experience of the food at such events is anything to go by then you
can do just as well with an empty lemonade bottle and a steady hand.

You'd need more than a steady hand to crap into a pop bottle....

That's what the needles are for...to give you something to aim at.

Regards,

--
Steve ( out in the sticks )
Email: Take time to reply: timefrom_usenet{at}gmx.net
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

http://www.thebrowncorporation.com/

FFS, fifteen quid for a cardboard box? They're having a laugh.

I can supply these, at a cost of a mere 10 Guineas, with each bottle
hand decorated with a photograph of the X-Factor judge of your choice.

could you make some with politicians faces on them, I'd love to
put my faeces on their faces.
I've thought about producing toilet paper with such things on before I'm
sure they'd
make great gifts.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 13:45:39 -0000, "whisky-dave"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

http://www.thebrowncorporation.com/

FFS, fifteen quid for a cardboard box? They're having a laugh.

I can supply these, at a cost of a mere 10 Guineas, with each bottle
hand decorated with a photograph of the X-Factor judge of your choice.

could you make some with politicians faces on them, I'd love to
put my faeces on their faces.
I've thought about producing toilet paper with such things on before I'm
sure they'd
make great gifts.

I've heard it said that Thatcher's face was once printed on loo roll.
Something of a collector's item these day, I'd imagine.

Regards,

--
Steve ( out in the sticks )
Email: Take time to reply: timefrom_usenet{at}gmx.net
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

http://www.thebrowncorporation.com/

FFS, fifteen quid for a cardboard box? They're having a laugh.

I can supply these, at a cost of a mere 10 Guineas, with each bottle
hand decorated with a photograph of the X-Factor judge of your choice.

could you make some with politicians faces on them, I'd love to
put my faeces on their faces.
I've thought about producing toilet paper with such things on before I'm
sure they'd
make great gifts.

I've heard it said that Thatcher's face was once printed on loo roll.
Something of a collector's item these day, I'd imagine.

Regards,

Steve ( out in the sticks )

I don't think there would be any left to collect. :-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Some sort of glove would be a good idea too. Preferably disposable, and
maybe recyclable of course.

A kind of five shooter I suppose.
Dave