Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Require 120 DIY tips and tricks?

See he-

http://www.justservices.com/open/i/diy.html

Posted to uk.d-i-y

bRAINS wrote:
See he-

http://www.justcrapservices.con/open/i/diy.html

What a hideous load of absolute crap.
You really thinking you're going to become an internet millionaire on
affilliate clickthroughs from that attrocious site, let alone the Search
Engines give it any recognition then you are greatly deluded.

The following is what I copy/pasted from your "helpful hints"

"Large Nuts and No Spanner"
"Use a metal 'G' cramp"

Quite why you would put more effort into disabling the right mouse click
than site content is anyones guess. Even more stupid when the
traditional keyboad comands ctrl+c copies highlighted text to clipboard
and ctrl+v pastes from clipboard to aplication.

Now, go try understanding how a business works and the effort that needs
to be put in to get anything out of it.

God bless aresoles. They need it more than anyone

HTH
Pete

--
http://www.GymRatZ.co.uk - Fitness+Gym Equipment.
http://www.bodysolid-gym-equipment.co.uk
Posted to uk.d-i-y

bRAINS wrote:

http://www.justspam.com/open/i/diy.html

You again?

"Turn Garden Fork Into A Shovel
Slide a square piece of metal between prongs"

Very useful I'm sure.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Burns wrote:

"Turn Garden Fork Into A Shovel
Slide a square piece of metal between prongs"

Very useful I'm sure.

LOL.
Actually, it may be worth a second visit just for the comedy element!

--
http://www.GymRatZ.co.uk - Fitness+Gym Equipment.
http://www.bodysolid-gym-equipment.co.uk
http://www.trade-price-supplements.co.uk
http://www.water-rower.co.uk
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Burns wrote:Sh1t

More classics....

Sharpen Sewing Machine Needles
Make a few stitches through a piece of emery cloth

Stop Padlock Freezing
Wrap with cooking foil

Dust Collection When Drilling Holes In Walls
Tape the dustpan to the wall under hole

Remove Wet PVA Runs And Drips
Wipe with a damp cloth

Finished Painting Just For Today
Store the paint can upside down, any paint 'skin' will now form on the
bottom

LOL

--
http://www.GymRatZ.co.uk - Fitness+Gym Equipment.
http://www.bodysolid-gym-equipment.co.uk
http://www.trade-price-supplements.co.uk
http://www.water-rower.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"bRAINS" wrote in message
See he-

http://www.justservices.com/open/i/diy.html

ROFLMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never read such a load of cockamamie crap in all my life.

"Small Nuts Large Spanner
Place a penny between jaw and nut (don't deface it) "

Small Nuts, Large Hammer
Place hammer on nuts with large swinging actions (Please deface them) ;-P

And the cheek to try and disable you from copying the text. Sheesh !!!!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
"BigWallop" writes:

And the cheek to try and disable you from copying the text. Sheesh !!!!

Copies just fine under unix, although I can't imagine why you'd want to.

--
Andrew Gabriel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

BigWallop wrote:
"bRAINS" wrote in message
See he-

http://www.justservices.com/open/i/diy.html

ROFLMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never read such a load of cockamamie crap in all my life.

"Small Nuts Large Spanner
Place a penny between jaw and nut (don't deface it) "

Small Nuts, Large Hammer
Place hammer on nuts with large swinging actions (Please deface them) ;-P

And the cheek to try and disable you from copying the text. Sheesh !!!!

And I thought my written English was bad

these are two of my fav's

Drilling Hole In Wall
Mark with a cross-hair not a dot (drifting seen)

Fit A Door Frame Not in Wind
Use string on diagonal top of one leg to bottom of other,
watch cross in the middle

Kevin R
Reply address works
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Nov 2, 1:38*pm, mike wrote:
On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 23:50:52 +0000, Kevin
wrote:
BigWallop wrote:
"bRAINS" wrote in message
See he-

ROFLMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never read such a load of cockamamie crap in all my life.

Weelll, while I understand the sentiment here, none of us here know
this guy (I presume) and maybe he's just someone trying to earn some
dosh by doing that? Ok I can see what you mean about the site and it;s
content - but it was not so long ago that crappier sites did make
money. What I means is don't knock someone for having a genuine go.

A genuine go would surely mean content that wasnt drivel. Its just
another spammer with some junk he found some place and didnt even
read.

One would have to be naive to think javascript disabling prevented
copyright infringement, and equally unrealistic to think such content
worth effort to prevent copying.

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , mike
writes
wrote:

BigWallop wrote:
"bRAINS" wrote in message
See he-

http://www.justservices.com/open/i/diy.html

ROFLMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never read such a load of cockamamie crap in all my life.

"Small Nuts Large Spanner
Place a penny between jaw and nut (don't deface it) "

Small Nuts, Large Hammer
Place hammer on nuts with large swinging actions (Please deface them) ;-P

And the cheek to try and disable you from copying the text. Sheesh !!!!

Weelll, while I understand the sentiment here, none of us here know
this guy (I presume) and maybe he's just someone trying to earn some
dosh by doing that? Ok I can see what you mean about the site and it;s
content - but it was not so long ago that crappier sites did make
money. What I means is don't knock someone for having a genuine go.
He's quite entitled to do that and you do not have to read it. Ok he
should not post spam - agreed. I don't know - does he spam a lot?
Also he is is perfectly at liberty to try and protect (as he sees it)
his "text" from copying - even though we can get around it easily by
other means. That is not a cheek. Be fair now - is it.

he's fair game thobut ...

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y

mike wrote:

What I means is don't knock someone for having a genuine go.
He's quite entitled to do that and you do not have to read it. Ok he
should not post spam - agreed. I don't know - does he spam a lot?

His second time here that I can recall.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"bRAINS" wrote in message
See he-

http://www.justservices.com/open/i/diy.html

Hey, I like this one:

"Who Needs A Watch. Try guessing the time, you will be surprised."

That would go down well with watchmakers ... but then again, that is how the
railways operate nowadays apparently!

Dave

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 3 Nov 2008 11:41:25 -0000, "Dave"
wrote:

"bRAINS" wrote in message
See he-

http://www.justservices.com/open/i/diy.html

Hey, I like this one:

"Who Needs A Watch. Try guessing the time, you will be surprised."

That would go down well with watchmakers ... but then again, that is how the
railways operate nowadays apparently!

I got it writted down on a piece of paper...

http://www.wikio.co.uk/video/355900

Regards,

--
Steve ( out in the sticks )
Email: Take time to reply: timefrom_usenet{at}gmx.net
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Dave
writes

"bRAINS" wrote in message
See he-

http://www.justservices.com/open/i/diy.html

Hey, I like this one:

"Who Needs A Watch. Try guessing the time, you will be surprised."

I've not worn a watch for at least 10 years now

.... but then, I've only taken one train journey this year

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:
In message , Dave
writes

"bRAINS" wrote in message
See he-

http://www.justservices.com/open/i/diy.html

Hey, I like this one:

"Who Needs A Watch. Try guessing the time, you will be surprised."

I've not worn a watch for at least 10 years now

... but then, I've only taken one train journey this year

have you missed the rest :-)

--
Kevin R
Reply address works

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Kevin
writes
geoff wrote:
In message , Dave
writes

"bRAINS" wrote in message
See he-

http://www.justservices.com/open/i/diy.html

Hey, I like this one:

"Who Needs A Watch. Try guessing the time, you will be surprised."

I've not worn a watch for at least 10 years now
... but then, I've only taken one train journey this year

have you missed the rest :-)

not in the slightest - ha ha

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Dave
writes

"bRAINS" wrote in message
See he-

http://www.justservices.com/open/i/diy.html

Hey, I like this one:

"Who Needs A Watch. Try guessing the time, you will be surprised."

I've not worn a watch for at least 10 years now

... but then, I've only taken one train journey this year

The best tip I've heard in DIY is get someone else to do it while I go down
the pub.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"whisky-dave" wrote in message

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Dave
writes

"bRAINS" wrote in message

See he-

http://www.justservices.com/open/i/diy.html

Hey, I like this one:

"Who Needs A Watch. Try guessing the time, you will be surprised."

I've not worn a watch for at least 10 years now

... but then, I've only taken one train journey this year

The best tip I've heard in DIY is get someone else to do it while I go

down
the pub.

I saw a bloke run over himself, today. No one would go to the shops for
him, so he had to run over himself.

My coat's already on. :-)