Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dr PC’s Overseas Repair Service

Dr PC’s Overseas Repair Service

If you answer yes to any of the following questions then find a local
PC technician.

1. When you turn on your PC there is no power?
2. When you turn on your PC there are no lights flashing on keyboard?
3. When you turn on your PC there is a continuous beeping sound?
4. When you turn on your PC there is nothing but a black screen?
5. PC shuts down automatically when it overheats?
6. Are all your CD or DVD drives not reading disks?
7. Do the top of the capacitors on your motherboard appear to be
rusting?
8. Do you have files you must not erase (outlook email, documents,
pictures, music, etc)?
9. Is your PC excessively dusty inside (look at fan in power supply
behind PC)?

If you answer yes to any of the following questions then I can fix you
from Canada

1. Does your PC boot normally?
2. Does your PC boot into safe mode?
3. Does your PC boot into a blue screen with a stop error?

For a non-refundable $60 Canadian, payable by Western Union or money
order only, I will send to you by snail mail a package containing an
image of Windows and programs on 1 DVD or on a series of CD disks, an
image on CD disk for the data partition, a DVD video showing you how
to restore the images. Included is help with locating and installing
drivers for motherboard devices and drivers for your printer, scanner
or web cam.

Following receipt of a report by Everest, I will snail mail you a
second time with specific drivers and instructions for installing your
motherboard devices and drivers for your printer, scanner or web cam
on CD or DVD disk.

The kit also contains instructions on how to restore your Windows
whenever it is necessary in the future without losing your data.
Support is by email, snail mail or video chat. You may leave a
message on my voice mail 24/7.

Christopher Charles, 1 416 398 DRPC (3772)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Oct 13, 3:53*pm, wrote:

[...]

I can do that for free - and without waiting however many days for a
snail mail package. You're only going to sell to people who trust
complete strangers in foreign countries with their money - so thats
0.01% - and people with no access to any other computer to image from,
no access to a linux live cd, and people who despite all that are
still reading newsgroups. So thats what, 1 person per country?

Included is help with locating and installing
drivers for motherboard devices and drivers for your printer, scanner
or web cam.

Following receipt of a report by Everest, I will snail mail you a
second time with specific drivers and instructions for installing your
motherboard devices and drivers for your printer, scanner or web cam
on CD or DVD disk.

Now that I would take you up on, if I thought there was a chance you
could deliver. You're willing to create unavailable drivers from
scratch?

The kit also contains instructions on how to restore your Windows
whenever it is necessary in the future without losing your data.

that's not hard, so not useful.

As a business model, your spammed idea sucks.

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

me
that's not hard, so not useful.

As a business model, your spammed idea sucks.

NT

it might suck but some muppet will still send the cash
--
Kevin R
Reply address works
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Oct 13, 8:50*pm, Kevin wrote:
me

that's not hard, so not useful.

As a business model, your spammed idea sucks.

NT

it might suck but some muppet will still send the cash

Yes, but so very few that the return per hour spent will be pointless.

NT