Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Stained glass/leaded window repair

Hi, can anyone point me at info about repairing a leaded window?

Son managed to bend the pane outwards so much that two pieces of
glass have cracked badly. One of them has a huge hole in it.

I've found some links that suggest you could repair in-situ but they
don't offer much detail.

TIA
Cheers PJ