Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default B&D wormate £30

http://www.screwfix.com/prods/63272?ts=48833

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 16:16:57 GMT, "George"
wrote:

http://www.screwfix.com/prods/63272?ts=48833

It's only £27.99 that Wormate
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"George" wrote in message
om...
http://www.screwfix.com/prods/63272?ts=48833

Anyone got one of these newer models? have they improved the locking
mechanism at the sides when in full height?

Ive got the older model and the mechanism fails when you're least expecting
it. :-(

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

http://www.screwfix.com/prods/63272?ts=48833

It's only £27.99 that Wormate

What about the juice in the car?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
"George" writes:

"George" wrote in message
om...
http://www.screwfix.com/prods/63272?ts=48833

Anyone got one of these newer models? have they improved the locking
mechanism at the sides when in full height?

Ive got the older model and the mechanism fails when you're least expecting
it. :-(

I've got one which looks like that, but it's 25 years old
and has a plywood top. I can't imagine how the full height
locks could fail -- it effectively just stands on the extra
extension legs.

Dad has an older cast aluminium frame one, from quite soon
after they first came out.

I have a vague recollection of it claiming to take a ton
weight, which is a lot more than that Screwfix one claims.
Not sure if that relates to mine or dad's.

--
Andrew Gabriel

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message
In article ,
"George" writes:

"George" wrote in message
om...
http://www.screwfix.com/prods/63272?ts=48833

Anyone got one of these newer models? have they improved the locking
mechanism at the sides when in full height?

Ive got the older model and the mechanism fails when you're least

expecting
it. :-(

I've got one which looks like that, but it's 25 years old
and has a plywood top. I can't imagine how the full height
locks could fail -- it effectively just stands on the extra
extension legs.

Dad has an older cast aluminium frame one, from quite soon
after they first came out.

I have a vague recollection of it claiming to take a ton
weight, which is a lot more than that Screwfix one claims.
Not sure if that relates to mine or dad's.

--
Andrew Gabriel

This one is about 25 or more years? I'll take a photo of the locking
mechanism,basically its nothing special sort of a hook and pin and its
become unsafe and I'm pondering on buying a new one but I would like to know
if the one posted has been improved?