Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Caustic Remark

One of the lads my daughter lives with had been to the large B&Q
Depot/warehouse in Gillingham to be told that caustic soda wasn't available.

I popped into the small B&Q in Strood yesterday to find loads of it on the
shelf!

Each toilet treated - blockage gone.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:
One of the lads my daughter lives with had been to the large B&Q
Depot/warehouse in Gillingham to be told that caustic soda wasn't
available.
I popped into the small B&Q in Strood yesterday to find loads of it
on the shelf!

Each toilet treated - blockage gone.

Wilkinsons sell it too, or did a year ago.

Si

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12 Aug, 08:59, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:
One of the lads my daughter lives with had been to the large B&Q
Depot/warehouse in Gillingham to be told that caustic soda wasn't available.

I popped into the small B&Q in Strood yesterday to find loads of it on the
shelf!

Each toilet treated - blockage gone.

You could also try including more fibre in your diet.

Toom
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
One of the lads my daughter lives with had been to the large B&Q
Depot/warehouse in Gillingham to be told that caustic soda wasn't
available.

I popped into the small B&Q in Strood yesterday to find loads of it
on the shelf!

Each toilet treated - blockage gone.

You could also try including more fibre in your diet.

Does beer count? Malt, hops, barley?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

One of the lads my daughter lives with had been to the large B&Q
Depot/warehouse in Gillingham to be told that caustic soda wasn't
available.

I popped into the small B&Q in Strood yesterday to find loads of it
on the shelf!

Each toilet treated - blockage gone.

You could also try including more fibre in your diet.

Does beer count? *Malt, hops, barley?

heh. If you all ate more fibre, wouldnt the blockage just be a fibre
reinforced blockage?

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember "The Medway Handyman"
saying something like:

One of the lads my daughter lives with had been to the large B&Q
Depot/warehouse in Gillingham to be told that caustic soda wasn't available.

I popped into the small B&Q in Strood yesterday to find loads of it on the
shelf!

Each toilet treated - blockage gone.

Must be a relief for them. Nearly a week with legs crossed.
--
Dave
GS850x2 XS650 SE6a

"It's a moron working with power tools.