Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default fAO:MrHall

What cutter do I need for Laminate?
I want to make a 1/16th deep rebate in the lenght of a strip of laminate
flooring.

Cheers

Posted to uk.d-i-y

George wrote:
What cutter do I need for Laminate?
I want to make a 1/16th deep rebate in the lenght of a strip of laminate
flooring.

How wide?

Any TCT router cutter will cut laminate.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"John Rumm" wrote in message
et...
George wrote:
What cutter do I need for Laminate?
I want to make a 1/16th deep rebate in the lenght of a strip of laminate
flooring.

How wide?

Any TCT router cutter will cut laminate.

--
Cheers,

John.

I am sure Andy will suggest the full width of the laminate.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadworth wrote:

"John Rumm" wrote in message
et...
George wrote:
What cutter do I need for Laminate?
I want to make a 1/16th deep rebate in the lenght of a strip of laminate
flooring.

How wide?

Any TCT router cutter will cut laminate.

--
Cheers,

John.

I am sure Andy will suggest the full width of the laminate.

Which to be fair would probably improve it (especially if you cut it to
full depth as well!)

--
Cheers,

John.