Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default "Thermoflow" - reduces gas/oil bills?

Hi,

Has anybody got any evidence that this thing really works?

The maker claims it cuts gas and oil bills by up to 10%!

http://www.cutgasbills.com/how_therm...gas_bills.html

Thanks.

Eddy.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/08/2008 13:54, Eddy wrote:

Has anybody got any evidence that this thing really works?

http://www.chem1.com/CQ/magscams.html#MFT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Eddy wrote:
Has anybody got any evidence that this thing really works?

Of course not.

The maker claims it cuts gas and oil bills by up to 10%!

It's a sad fact that these scammers get away with claiming anything.

http://www.cutgasbills.com/how_therm...gas_bills.html

Just look at the parent 'Ecoflow' to be sure it's a con. They have been
prosecuted by trading standards for equally ridiculous claims about car
fuel 'conditioners'.

--
*I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she left me before we met *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
"Dave Plowman (News)" writes:
In article ,
Eddy wrote:
Has anybody got any evidence that this thing really works?

Of course not.

The maker claims it cuts gas and oil bills by up to 10%!

It's a sad fact that these scammers get away with claiming anything.

http://www.cutgasbills.com/how_therm...gas_bills.html

Just look at the parent 'Ecoflow' to be sure it's a con. They have been
prosecuted by trading standards for equally ridiculous claims about car
fuel 'conditioners'.

The Parent (maker?) is very careful not to make any claims
about it at all. That speaks volumes...

--
Andrew Gabriel
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Burns wrote:

http://www.chem1.com/CQ/magscams.html#MFT

Thanks, guys. Big discussion about how to save on gas and oil heating
bills at:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/...1#post13110293

Eddy.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 6 Aug, 13:54, Eddy wrote:

Has anybody got any evidence that this thing really works?

If you dangle it on a string under Weston pier, you might pick up some
loose change.

That's the best idea I can come up with for one.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 06 Aug 2008 13:54:14 +0100, Eddy
wrote:

Has anybody got any evidence that this thing really works?

Of course it works. How can you possibly think otherwise.

The maker claims it cuts gas and oil bills by up to 10%!

Very conservative. A salesman I knew said he had incontrovertible
evidence of hearing another salesman tell someone his wife's sisters
favourite aunt had one which was 120% effective.

Their mode of operation is quantum. In much the same way as modern
homeopathic thinking is quantum so is this. The amazing thing about
quantum is it's invisible and can't be measured but we all know it's
there. What's more - and this is where the valuable insight from
homeopathy comes in - the less you have the better it works and it's
best when it isn't there at all but thought about being so at some
time in the past.

You see this quantum vibrates the molecular ortho isomeric clusters in
the fuel producing spin resonance of the dielectric inter-atomic
spaces . Obviously being resonant is good - if you drink a bottle of
beer then blow across the top you are resonating. After several more
beers a small wind produces a loud sound - resonant evidence that
quantum works.

Because the magnoquanteric fluxator gives the now un sticky molecules
this resonance - a bit like putting them on body building supplements
- the resonant fuel is supercharged with polyphasic isocarbonyls
(which counter greenhouse warming). Not only is the fuel now more
effective but the more you use the more carbon you absorb so saving
the ionosphere from holes and mankind from spots. If you tune your
etheric resonator correctly you can easily save 100% of your fuel and
110% is common.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

wrote:

[...]

Small wind from beer? Don't ullage slops cause big wind?

--
Rod

onset.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Peter Parry
writes

Because the magnoquanteric fluxator gives the now un sticky molecules
this resonance - a bit like putting them on body building supplements
- the resonant fuel is supercharged with polyphasic isocarbonyls
(which counter greenhouse warming). Not only is the fuel now more
effective but the more you use the more carbon you absorb so saving
the ionosphere from holes and mankind from spots. If you tune your
etheric resonator correctly you can easily save 100% of your fuel and
110% is common.

Is there not also a risk of *saved* fuel backing up in the supply pipe
and overflowing through tank breather arrangements?

regards

--
Tim Lamb
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 7 Aug 2008 09:49:36 +0100, Tim Lamb
wrote:

Is there not also a risk of *saved* fuel backing up in the supply pipe
and overflowing through tank breather arrangements?

Nonononono. You don't understand. It's quantum so you can't see it
or measure it - you just have to believe it is there. The major
problem encountered is lack of belief. When people call up to
complain they have run out of fuel quantum has to be explained yet
again. If you don't believe you don't get the massive ecofriendly
scientific fuel saving as used on the Mary Rose and Spitfires in
Vladivostok.

Look, imagine your fuel pipe is a mouse hole. Along comes a mouse but
you see it and immediately it thinks you are a cat so it goes back
down the hole. If you don't see it it can't think you are a cat so it
comes out, followed by its family.

Quantum is a bit like this, once you think about it and look at how
much fuel you are using it hides and you don't see the effect. It's
only if you don't look and don't measure that it works. Amongst our
scientist this is common knowledge. A Professor called Shrodinger had
a cat until an enemy of his called Heisenberg tried to dispose of it
in a box as it had made a mess on his carpet when trapped in his
dining room. Shrodinger used quantum manipulation of the quark
stream and hyperpituitary displacement theory of megablobs to rescue
the cat from the box just like they do on "Numbers". Because of the
noise caused by the displacement of air this is called the "Big Bang"
theory.

Although working with bores Shrodinger formulated his theory of
quantum and handed it to the great great grandfather of our current
MD. The secret has been passed down through generations culminating
in the development of our present geomanipulative product. Obviously,
being a quantum secret no one has read it as it isn't in the envelope
but we know it is genuine as it has "två mått för våta varor av mjölk"
, "en limpa om brödet" and "två flaskorna av öl" written on the
envelope. Our scientist assures us this is mathematical.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Can you use quantums to tell if a fridge light turns off when the fridge
door is closed?

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Peter Parry
writes
wrote:

Is there not also a risk of *saved* fuel backing up in the supply pipe
and overflowing through tank breather arrangements?

Nonononono. You don't understand. It's quantum so you can't see it
or measure it - you just have to believe it is there. The major
problem encountered is lack of belief. When people call up to
complain they have run out of fuel quantum has to be explained yet
again. If you don't believe you don't get the massive ecofriendly
scientific fuel saving as used on the Mary Rose and Spitfires in
Vladivostok.

Thank you for the lucid explanation (snipped to protect vested
interests). Should I sell my oil shares now? Before quantum belief
impacts on world markets?

regards
--
Tim Lamb
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Eddy wrote:
Hi,

Has anybody got any evidence that this thing really works?

The maker claims it cuts gas and oil bills by up to 10%!

http://www.cutgasbills.com/how_therm...gas_bills.html

You have to constantly lubricate them with snake oil.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 07 Aug 2008 20:07:09 GMT, "ARWadworth"
wrote:

Can you use quantums to tell if a fridge light turns off when the fridge
door is closed?

Absolutely. One of the great things about the Ecomagnetic Thermoflo
adapter is that once fitted it always turns the fridge light off. You
see the light in a normal fridge is turned on and off by a simple
switch. Now as everyone knows these can go wrong. Usually the only
way to find out is to insert into the fridge a small child. (Only
people with CRB check should do this). If it screams when the door is
shut the light has gone out. However, if the light stays on the
child will eat the contents and may be forgotten.

With the patented Ecomagnetic Thermoflo attached the light will always
go out as the quantum flow reverses when the door closes. This also
triggers the well known Sabatier Senderens effect which allows
margarine to turn into butter when affected by slippery quarks.

Quantum ensures the light goes out when it is dark and comes on when
it is light.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 7 Aug 2008 22:28:57 +0100, Tim Lamb
wrote:

Thank you for the lucid explanation (snipped to protect vested
interests). Should I sell my oil shares now? Before quantum belief
impacts on world markets?

I would seriously think about it. Quantum is going to be really big
even though it is very small. Don't you find it odd that Aleksandr
Isayevich Solzhenitsyn was finished off by the KGB only last week?
It's a well known TOP SECRET that while he was in Ekibastuz he became
friendly with some of the surviving engineers from the Secret Spitfire
Experiment who were exiled and jailed when the war ended because they
knew you could run a Merlin on sal****er and a teaspoon of Harveys
Bristol Cream as long as you fitted an Ecomagnetic Thermoflo and put
blessed tin in the tank. You see - He Knew Too Much.

This is the power of quantum. Combined with a coherent Boson
Accelerator it means free energy with no waste and no side effects, or
at least not many and the blue glow makes it hard to lose things.

Not only will oil become worthless, all we got out will be put back by
returning the gravoconstant number to where it used to be. Dinosaurs
will walk the world again.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

I think your Quantum is rubbish!

My Quantum+ has flashing leds on it that enhance the Effect fourfold!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Well I was going to spent my money on drugs, prostitutes and gambling and
then waste the rest. But after your enlightening lecture on the benefits of
the Ecomatic Thermoflow I have decided not to waste the rest and buy a
Ecomatic Thermoflow instead.

Thank you very much

Adam

PS Can the Ecomatic Thermoflow help with a delivery from Initial City Link

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 08 Aug 2008 17:04:52 +0100, EricP
wrote:

I think your Quantum is rubbish!

My Quantum+ has flashing leds on it that enhance the Effect fourfold!

Outdated. Stone age technology. As used by Noah. The new
Ecomagnetic Thermoflo Quantum +++ not only uses Quantum +++ but
magnetohydrodynamics to cleanse the fuel. Not only does it cleanse
the fuel but as long as you sit still it will deionise your blood as
well. No longer will you need to buy a ParaZapperCCa™ (only $145.00
US (reduced from $167) http://www.paradevices.com/ you can just sit
in your car and your protozoans will be zapped by not just electricity
but QUANTUM+++ electricity. It will also de-worm the dog.

NOT ONLY that but MORE the Ecomagnetic Thermoflo Quantum +++ will
protect you from Chemtrails (http://educate-yourself.org/ct/) . No
more tactical orgonite, no more slaving over Cloudbuster manufacture
at weekends (http://www.whale.to/b/cloudbuster1.html) . Simply
purchase a Ecomagnetic Thermoflo Quantum +++ for better health and
more fuel.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember Eddy
saying something like:

Thanks, guys. Big discussion about how to save on gas and oil heating
bills at:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/...1#post13110293

I see the con artists have popped up on that thread.
--
Dave
GS850x2 XS650 SE6a

"It's a moron working with power tools.
How much more suspenseful can you get?"
- House
Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember Peter Parry
saying something like:

Not only is the fuel now more
effective but the more you use the more carbon you absorb so saving
the ionosphere from holes and mankind from spots.

It cures acne? If nothing else, millions of yoofs will thank EccyThrow
for that.