Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Anonymous extractor fan

Hi

Does anyone recognise this:

http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k...erExtractor.jp

The bearings are shot, and I'd prefer an identical replacement, to
avoid different fixings/cable entry....

It's a standard shape - slimline, 100mm diameter, 155mm overall square
fascia, but there's no nameplate or recognisable product code. It's
probably about 4 years old, and doesn't bear much resemblance to
anything I can see in the current Screwfix catalog.

The number 011327 is stamped on the housing, and it's got a timer
circuit. There's normally a white plastic screwcap covering the
crosshead you can see in the picture.

There's a remote possibility it's German, given all the other German
kit the flat was fitted out with.

Any ideas?

TIA

--
Roger Morton

Posted to uk.d-i-y

I could not view your photo.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In ,
kent wrote:

I could not view your photo.

It's still there - beware there was a single letter 'g' wrapped onto
the second line of the URL :-(

Try this instead:

http://tinyurl.com/5wc6dm

--
Roger Morton

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Roger Morton wrote:

Does anyone recognise this:

http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k...erExtractor.jp

Looks rather like a Wickes own brand one...

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In , John Rumm wrote:

Looks rather like a Wickes own brand one...

Does it? Can't see it on their website, but I'll have a look next time
I pay a visit. What seems to be unusual is that the horizontal ribs
extend all the way, not just most of the way, to the edges. There's a
vaguely similar Ventaxia model but the mounting holes are definitely in
the wrong places...

--
Roger Morton

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Roger Morton" wrote in message

Hi

Does anyone recognise this:

http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k...erExtractor.jp

The bearings are shot, and I'd prefer an identical replacement, to
avoid different fixings/cable entry....

It's a standard shape - slimline, 100mm diameter, 155mm overall square
fascia, but there's no nameplate or recognisable product code. It's
probably about 4 years old, and doesn't bear much resemblance to
anything I can see in the current Screwfix catalog.

The number 011327 is stamped on the housing, and it's got a timer
circuit. There's normally a white plastic screwcap covering the
crosshead you can see in the picture.

There's a remote possibility it's German, given all the other German
kit the flat was fitted out with.

Any ideas?

TIA

This any good.

[...]