Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Default Sunlight Collection

The Sunpipe (by Monodraught) is well known to many viewers of Grand
Designs - and others. Interesting - but perhaps a bit pricey.

I now have a memory of a subliminal exposure to another similar product.

1 I *think* it was on Screwfix.

2 I *think* it seemed cheaper than a real Sunpipe.

3 Needless to say, I can't find it!

Any pointers?

--
Rod

onset.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mj Mj is offline

"Rod" wrote in message
The Sunpipe (by Monodraught) is well known to many viewers of Grand
Designs - and others. Interesting - but perhaps a bit pricey.

I now have a memory of a subliminal exposure to another similar product.

1 I *think* it was on Screwfix.

2 I *think* it seemed cheaper than a real Sunpipe.

3 Needless to say, I can't find it!

Any pointers?

--
Rod

onset.

My Screwfix is ---------- thataway

Sorry, I couldn't resist

Try searching on the screwfis site for sunscoop

mj

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Mj wrote:
"Rod" wrote in message
The Sunpipe (by Monodraught) is well known to many viewers of Grand
Designs - and others. Interesting - but perhaps a bit pricey.

I now have a memory of a subliminal exposure to another similar product.

1 I *think* it was on Screwfix.

2 I *think* it seemed cheaper than a real Sunpipe.

3 Needless to say, I can't find it!

Any pointers?

--
Rod

onset.

My Screwfix is ---------- thataway

Sorry, I couldn't resist

Try searching on the screwfis site for sunscoop

Thanks - mine's the same way. But yes, that is it - don't know why it
didn't show up on any searches.

--
Rod

onset.

SUNLIGHT ENGRAVER J T Woodworking 0 May 13th 07 08:08 AM
how to re-direct sunlight Stuart Noble UK diy 8 January 16th 07 09:32 AM
Weil-McLain Ultra and direct sunlight Michael Gallagher Home Repair 0 April 6th 06 02:35 PM
Sunlight/Mastercrafte Fan Screws Jim B Home Repair 0 July 11th 05 03:44 PM
Cherry darkens in sunlight? toller Woodworking 9 December 28th 04 09:30 PM