Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Product search

Hi,
i am about to fit out a bathroom, and there is a product which I was
discussing with a mate on Saturday night, following a few beers and a
bottle of wine I seem to have forgotten what the product was. I was
wondering if any of you can help?

It's a polysterene (?) block which has a cement bonded textile on
either side, it can be cut to shapes and joined using cement bonded
tile mixture. You can tile it when you have completed it. It's stong
and durable, and could be called something like waddie block(???) any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jun 9, 9:44*am, B3any wrote:
Hi,
i am about to fit out a bathroom, and there is a product which I was
discussing with a mate on Saturday night, following a few beers and a
bottle of wine I seem to have forgotten what the product was. I was
wondering if any of you can help?

It's a polysterene (?) block which has a cement bonded textile on
either side, it can be cut to shapes and joined using cement bonded
tile mixture. You can tile it when you have completed it. It's stong
and durable, and could be called something like waddie block(???) any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Wedi - excellent stuff. It comes in sheets (like plasterboard), and
also as thick blocks (30mm or more) which can be used for constructing
free standing structural features.

Steve
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jun 9, 10:00*am, stevelup wrote:
On Jun 9, 9:44*am, B3any wrote:

Hi,
i am about to fit out a bathroom, and there is a product which I was
discussing with a mate on Saturday night, following a few beers and a
bottle of wine I seem to have forgotten what the product was. I was
wondering if any of you can help?

It's a polysterene (?) block which has a cement bonded textile on
either side, it can be cut to shapes and joined using cement bonded
tile mixture. You can tile it when you have completed it. It's stong
and durable, and could be called something like waddie block(???) any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Wedi - excellent stuff. It comes in sheets (like plasterboard), and
also as thick blocks (30mm or more) which can be used for constructing
free standing structural features.

Steve

Meant to mention - I bought mine from he-

http://www.tradsol.com/