Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Rich

Default Aerial brackets

I have been trying to think of an alternative to going on the roof of
my house to sort the aerial out.

I have seen Aerial brackets at screwfix that allow you to connect it a
tiled roof; http://tinyurl.com/pzmj

Has anyone used one of these?
Are they likely to just rip my tiles off?

I have a Velux window so makes this ideal for me.
Concrete tile roof by the way...

Regards,

Rich

FM Aerial installation Q's PJ UK diy 50 September 23rd 03 08:59 AM
New aerial set up Doctor D. UK diy 4 September 15th 03 12:11 AM
Re hanging a radiator AndyP UK diy 3 August 28th 03 12:01 PM
Fitting aerial on roof - how to get up there! David Aldridge UK diy 31 July 28th 03 07:35 PM