Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Hahahaha hahaha hahaha

wireless doorbells they sure has hell get the neighbours knocking. :-)

same doorbells fitted on two immediate neighbours either side of me knocked
me door and asked have you had any kids ringing the bell. pmsl
Twas me setting the switch control on the bell push to coincide with my own
bell,on pushing the bell push each time to get it locked on the same
frequency as my own I accidently was triggering their bells. lol

Posted to uk.d-i-y

George wrote:
wireless doorbells they sure has hell get the neighbours knocking. :-)

same doorbells fitted on two immediate neighbours either side of me knocked
me door and asked have you had any kids ringing the bell. pmsl
Twas me setting the switch control on the bell push to coincide with my own
bell,on pushing the bell push each time to get it locked on the same
frequency as my own I accidently was triggering their bells. lol

All RF links are crap compared to wires.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"George" wrote in message
wireless doorbells they sure has hell get the neighbours knocking. :-)

same doorbells fitted on two immediate neighbours either side of me
knocked
me door and asked have you had any kids ringing the bell. pmsl
Twas me setting the switch control on the bell push to coincide with my
own
bell,on pushing the bell push each time to get it locked on the same
frequency as my own I accidently was triggering their bells. lol

Next time they will press not knock

I once annoyed a non paying customer (until he paid) by setting my remote
bell push to his frequency and waking him up at all hours as I drove past
his house. When he swapped his code using the dip switches I opened his bell
push and copied the the new code and carried on to wake him up. I always
phoned him immediately afterwards and asked "Are you going to pay me?"

A simple 555 chip and a little electronics can wake everyone on a street
with a wireless bell.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARWadworth" wrote in message

"George" wrote in message
wireless doorbells they sure has hell get the neighbours knocking. :-)

same doorbells fitted on two immediate neighbours either side of me
knocked
me door and asked have you had any kids ringing the bell. pmsl
Twas me setting the switch control on the bell push to coincide with my
own
bell,on pushing the bell push each time to get it locked on the same
frequency as my own I accidently was triggering their bells. lol

Next time they will press not knock

Nah! they'll just ring their bell. ;-)

I once annoyed a non paying customer (until he paid) by setting my remote
bell push to his frequency and waking him up at all hours as I drove past
his house. When he swapped his code using the dip switches I opened his

bell
push and copied the the new code and carried on to wake him up. I always
phoned him immediately afterwards and asked "Are you going to pay me?"

A simple 555 chip and a little electronics can wake everyone on a street
with a wireless bell.

Adam

Evil man. ;-)

The best one I heard was a guy I knew who was sh*t off with the electronics.
He conncocted a 2watt TV/Video signal generator and would sit in his car
with a couple of other blokes,they had ballaclavas on, he would drive around
various areas tune into BBC or ITV channels and switch on the apperatus and
camera and just prank about.
lol

Posted to uk.d-i-y

did they get accidentally shot by the police?

it would serve them right if they did

perhaps

whooops wheres the delete key?

next to the brandy?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

This is great fun...not,I changed my setting to alleviate setting my
neighbours off either side of me,now my neighbour across the road is setting
mine off.

Grrrrr" its gone in the sodden bin.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 16 May 2008 18:37:25 GMT, George wrote:

This is great fun...not,I changed my setting to alleviate setting my
neighbours off either side of me,now my neighbour across the road is
setting mine off.

Ah the joys of suburbia, that and the gentle drifting of smoke and smell
of incinerating meat when ever the weather is even half decent.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.net...
On Fri, 16 May 2008 18:37:25 GMT, George wrote:

This is great fun...not,I changed my setting to alleviate setting my
neighbours off either side of me,now my neighbour across the road is
setting mine off.

Ah the joys of suburbia, that and the gentle drifting of smoke and smell
of incinerating meat when ever the weather is even half decent.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Eh! I got most of that...but..."smell of incinerating meat" do tell. :-P

Posted to uk.d-i-y

George wrote:
"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.net...
On Fri, 16 May 2008 18:37:25 GMT, George wrote:

This is great fun...not,I changed my setting to alleviate setting my
neighbours off either side of me,now my neighbour across the road is
setting mine off.

Ah the joys of suburbia, that and the gentle drifting of smoke and smell
of incinerating meat when ever the weather is even half decent.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Eh! I got most of that...but..."smell of incinerating meat" do tell. :-P

BBQ.

Not 'My pink half of the drainpipe'
Posted to uk.d-i-y

George wrote:
"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.net...
On Fri, 16 May 2008 18:37:25 GMT, George wrote:

This is great fun...not,I changed my setting to alleviate setting my
neighbours off either side of me,now my neighbour across the road is
setting mine off.
Ah the joys of suburbia, that and the gentle drifting of smoke and

smell
of incinerating meat when ever the weather is even half decent.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Eh! I got most of that...but..."smell of incinerating meat" do tell. :-P

BBQ.

Not 'My pink half of the drainpipe'

Hah! thanks for that TNP.
Funnily enough no one around here has a BBQ maybe its because we don't have
a garden. ;-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

George wrote:
"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.net...
On Fri, 16 May 2008 18:37:25 GMT, George wrote:

This is great fun...not,I changed my setting to alleviate setting my
neighbours off either side of me,now my neighbour across the road is
setting mine off.

Ah the joys of suburbia, that and the gentle drifting of smoke and
smell of incinerating meat when ever the weather is even half decent.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Eh! I got most of that...but..."smell of incinerating meat" do tell.
:-P

I think Mr L is alluding to BBQ's in a disparaging manner. Obviously never
been to one of ours. The BBQ is a culinary delight when properly done...

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 16 May 2008 22:02:31 GMT, George wrote:

Eh! I got most of that...but..."smell of incinerating meat" do tell.

BBQ.

Funnily enough no one around here has a BBQ maybe its because we don't
have a garden. ;-)

Last time we had the smell of incerating meat was in 2001 and it was
coming from 20+ miles away...

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , The Natural
Philosopher writes
George wrote:
"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.net...
On Fri, 16 May 2008 18:37:25 GMT, George wrote:

This is great fun...not,I changed my setting to alleviate setting my
neighbours off either side of me,now my neighbour across the road is
setting mine off.
Ah the joys of suburbia, that and the gentle drifting of smoke and smell
of incinerating meat when ever the weather is even half decent.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Eh! I got most of that...but..."smell of incinerating meat" do tell.
:-P

BBQ.

Not 'My pink half of the drainpipe'

keeps me safe from ... yoooooo

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Eh! I got most of that...but..."smell of incinerating meat" do
tell. :-P

BBQ.

Hah! thanks for that TNP.
Funnily enough no one around here has a BBQ maybe its because we
don't have a garden. ;-)

I was working in an area outside of 3 X 17 floor tower blocks when I noticed
smoke wafting from one of the balcony's higher up from a block opposite.
Yup...some numpty having a BBQ on a balcony which measures all of 1m x 2m.

Don.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , George
writes
wireless doorbells they sure has hell get the neighbours knocking. :-)

same doorbells fitted on two immediate neighbours either side of me knocked
me door and asked have you had any kids ringing the bell. pmsl

The keyfob on a V plate Vectra I had set off next door's doorbell every
time I locked the car.
--
Clint Sharp

Posted to uk.d-i-y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aolMV0oNCBE
http://the_bonzo_dog_band.hipermusic...he_drain_pipe/

Oooh, a melody! Burp!

My pink half of the drainpipe
Separates next door from me
My pink half of the drainpipe
Oh, Mama!
Belongs to me
http://bonzodogfans.proboards107.com...lay&thread=164

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"George" wrote in message

The best one I heard was a guy I knew who was sh*t off with the
electronics.

Shouldn't that be sh*t HOT?

Cheers

John

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.net...
On Fri, 16 May 2008 22:02:31 GMT, George wrote:

Eh! I got most of that...but..."smell of incinerating meat" do tell.

BBQ.

Funnily enough no one around here has a BBQ maybe its because we don't
have a garden. ;-)

Last time we had the smell of incerating meat was in 2001 and it was
coming from 20+ miles away...

That was no joke :-(

Mary

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On May 16, 7:37 pm, "George" wrote:
This is great fun...not,I changed my setting to alleviate setting my
neighbours off either side of me,now my neighbour across the road is setting
mine off.

Grrrrr" its gone in the sodden bin.

Did you spill the drink in it as well?